“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Hawaiian Host, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #HawaiianHoliday http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”
White Chocolate, Macadamia Nuts and Peanut Butter all combined into one little treat that takes less than 10 minutes to make? Sounds like my kind of snack!
I knew these treats would be a hit at my annual Christmas Birthday Cocktail Party last weekend, so I whipped them up Saturday morning and sure enough, they were the first thing to go at the party!
Melt Hawaiian Host White Chocolates in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stir, then microwave an additional 30-60 seconds or until melted.
Stir in creamy peanut butter, then add the rice krispies and mini marshmallows.
Spoon into a buttered 8″ x 8″ pan.
When firm, cut into squares.
Crunchy macadamia nuts and rice krispies, pair with creamy white chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows for the perfect combination of sweet crunchiness!
Hawaiian Host Chocolates can be found at a number of retailers. I purchased mine at 99 Ranch in San Diego, but you can use this handy tool to find the retailer nearest to you!
Be sure to follow Hawaiian Host on Facebook and Twitter for great Macadamia Nut Chocolate recipes, fun facts, photos and more!
Hawaiian Host Whole Macadamia White Chocolate Crunch
- 7 oz (18 pieces) Hawaiian Host Whole Macadamia White Chocolates
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Melt Hawaiian Host White Chocolates in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir, then microwave an additional 30-60 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in creamy peanut butter, then add the rice krispies and mini marshmallows.
- Spoon into a buttered 8? x 8? pan.
- When firm, cut into squares.
More From WhitneyBond.com