This post brought to you by Healthy Choice.
A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to visit the Healthy Choice Headquarters to chat with Chef Jackie about what healthy means to me, and to the Healthy Choice brand.
I also spent some time chatting with Chef Jackie about substituting healthy ingredients into recipes that still pack a ton of flavor!
I’ve highlighted some of my favorite healthy swaps below, along with my favorite recipes that incorporate those healthy swaps, to help you start cooking with more flavor and less fat!
- Olive Oil instead of Butter
- Find this healthy swap here: One Pot Vegetarian Pesto Tortellini
- Maple Syrup instead of Sugar
- Find this healthy swap here: Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Apples
- Zucchini Noodles instead of Pasta
- Find this healthy swap here: Pesto Baked Salmon with Zucchini Noodles & Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
You’ll find healthy swaps like these in Healthy Choice‘s new Organic Simply Café Steamers. Look for the Sweet & Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl, Creamy Spinach & Tomato Linguini, Unwrapped Burrito Bowl & Three Cheese Tortellini on your grocers freezer shelves soon!