While I pride myself on holding off of Christmas music, baking and decorating until after Thanksgiving, I have no problem starting the Christmas party the day after Thanksgiving, which is exactly what I’m doing on the blog today!
I partnered up with my friends at World Market to create a new holiday recipe with all of their fun baking toys and ingredients.
These Mason Jar Gingerbread Cupcakes are perfect for taking to parties this holiday season! Bake them up right in the jar, then twist a lid on top and tie a bow and tag around each jar to personalize the dessert.
They’re scrumptious, simple and a totally fun twist on dessert for holiday parties!
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Breitsamer Golden Honey
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp World Market Organic Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp World Market Organic Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp World Market Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp World Market Ground Allspice
Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ½ tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Torani Caramel Sauce (plus more for drizzle)
- ½ cup Crystallized Ginger Chips (for topping)
For full directions on how to make the cupcakes, check out my blog post on WorldMarket.com!
Today’s post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market. Thanks for supporting all of the awesome WhitneyBond.com partners like Cost Plus World Market!