For the last few months I’ve been dreaming about launching my own web series “Cooking Secrets of a Single Girl”. On September 2nd, that dream will become a reality!
I’ve partnered with 95Forty Productions to professionally produce and edit my web series and could not be more excited to begin shooting with them this week!
When the series launches on Monday, September 2nd, a new “Cooking Secret” segment will be released every day of the week Monday through Friday, with each day having it’s own “theme”.
- Meatless Mondays are a vegetarians dream come true! I’ll start off each week featuring “meatless” cooking segments and tips, including the secret to creating the perfect veggie burger and tips on how to pick the best seasonal produce!
- Taco Tuesdays are all about my passionate love for the traditional mexican tortilla dish that can be prepared with so many fillings, so many ways, the possibilities are really endless! September’s “Taco Tuesday” segments are chalk full of gems including Mini Beef and Bacon Tacos, Apricot Dessert Tacos and Waffle Breakfast Tacos!
- Wheatless Wednesdays are dedicated to my gluten-free fans! I’ll be giving tips on how to cook and eat gluten free while also demonstrating how to prepare delectable gluten-free recipes! Look for the secret to creating homemade gluten free breadcrumbs (without bread!), my favorite gluten-free swaps and much more coming this September!
- Thirsty Thursdays, it’s nearing the end of the week and we’re all getting a little thirsty for the weekend! Whether it’s a delicious craft cocktail or a healthy green juice, I’ll be blending, mixing, shaking and stirring our way through Thursdays!
- It’s Freaking Friday is the wildcard of the week! Maybe I’m ready to dig into a juicy burger or scrumptious steak, maybe the sweet tooth is calling for some delicious Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies, maybe it’s been “one of those weeks” and I’ll follow up Thirsty Thursday with another cocktail recipe, because it’s Freaking Friday and I can! You never know what you’re going to get on Freaking Friday and that’s the fun of it!
I want to hear from you! Do you have a question about eating gluten free or would you like a recommendation for a simple gluten free substitute, tweet me! I’ll be answering your questions in upcoming segments of “Cooking Secrets of a Single Girl”!
Do you have a favorite Little Leopard Book recipe that you’d like to have an instructional video to go along with? Let me know on our Facebook page! I want to prepare the dishes that you want to see made! Do you have an ingredient that you’d like to see me whip into a dish? Tell me what it is!
Would you like to see a fun, yet informative video on how to chop onions, boil chicken, make your own ketchup? Please comment below and let me know!
While I love making these videos, it’s really all about you! I want to host a web series that you want to watch because it’s fun and personable, but most of all, because it teaches you a new secret about cooking in every segment!
One segment each week will be hosted on location at restaurants, farmers markets, grocery stores etc. Do you own a bar, restaurant, food truck or other business that you think would be perfect for filming a “Cooking Secret of a Single Girl” segment at? Send us an e-mail via our contact form!
Do you have a product that you would like featured in upcoming Little Leopard Book recipes, as well as highlighted on “Cooking Secrets of a Single Girl” segments? Contact us for more information about partnering up!
Are you an expert on gluten free beers? How about pairing wine and cheese? Do you have your own “cooking secret” that you’d like to share with me on a segment? Contact me with your segment idea and area of expertise and I might just invite you over to the Little Leopard Book kitchen to join me for a segment!
The trailer for “Cooking Secrets of a Single Girl” is up now! Check it out here!
Thank you for reading and I look forward to sharing all of my “Cooking Secrets” with you in the coming weeks!