Whether it’s a Southern Style BBQ, Mexican Fiesta or Vegetarian Cookout, these Grilling Menu Ideas will help you throw a delicious summer party!
This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Char-Broil; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
With spring in the air and summer right around the corner, I couldn’t wait to put my new Char-Broil Commercial Series TRU-Infrared 4-Burner Gas Grill to work!
This grill is packed with awesome features that make grilling so easy, including even distribution of heat, technology that prevents flare-ups and a one-touch surefire electronic ignition. With these features, I feel totally comfortable loading up the grill with several recipes knowing that they’ll each cook perfectly even, and my food will come out extra juicy!
To give you some ideas for how to use this awesome Char-Broil Grill at home, I’ve created my Top 3 Grilling Menu Ideas, starting with the Southern Style BBQ, filled with everything from lemonade (yup, grilled lemonade is a thing!) to bbq chicken, skewers, sides and dessert!
Southern Style BBQ Grilling Menu Ideas
- Grilled Strawberry Lemonade
- Grilled Peach Balsamic BBQ Chicken
- Garlic Lemon Grilled Asparagus
- Grilled Rosemary Steak & Potato Skewers
- Grilled Berry S’Mores
Read the full post here!
Grilled vegetables, pesto and cheese are pressed into a mouthwatering vegetarian Italian Panini recipe, made in only 20 minutes!
♥ This page contains affiliate links. I only link to products I use & love! ♥
Six days of not posting a new recipe feels like FOREVER when you’re a food blogger, but don’t worry, I haven’t been slacking over here, I spent most of last week perfecting every square inch of the new WhitneyBond.com! So what do you think?
If you haven’t been to the beautiful new home page, you should check it out! It features consistently changing featured recipes that I have hand selected out of my personal favorites and fan favorites, below there, you’ll see the latest recipes from my kitchen, then keep scrolling down for delicious Quick & Easy Recipes, One Pot Meals, Slow Cooker Recipes and Fan Favorites!
There are also fun new sidebar features, which you can see over to the right if you’re on a desktop or laptop. If you’re on mobile or a tablet, you’ll find these side bar features at the bottom of this post! These features include a link to my latest news segment, a look at my Instagram feed, my Snapchat Snapcode and links to currently trending recipes on the blog!
Read the full post here!
It’s officially one of three weekends in America dedicated almost exclusively to hamburgers, hot dogs, grills and beers, yes Labor Day weekend!
These are my top 5 Labor Day Weekend recipes on the grill!!
1. Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers – winner of the Yahoo! Shine Supper Club and featured on the San Diego 6 Morning News, these skewers are sure not to disappoint!
2. Grilled Sweet Potato Quinoa Burgers – the best veggie burgers ever, packed with tons of fresh ingredients and flavor!
3. Coffee Crusted Tri Tip – take a trip to flavor-town with this scrumptious steak recipe!
4. Buffalo Chicken Burgers – as seen on Buzzfeed’s list of “28 Badass Burgers To Grill This Weekend”
5. Chili Lime Garlic Grilled Shrimp – throw them in Tacos with Green Chili Avocado Sauce or pair them with the tri tip for a little surf and turf dinner!
What are you waiting for, fire up the grill, grab a cold one and enjoy a weekend of good food, friends and relaxation! Happy Labor Day Weekend from LLB!