Whether you drizzle it over buddha bowls, add it to pizza or toss it with noodles, this easy 10 minute Thai Peanut Sauce recipe is sure to be a hit!
This is one of those recipes I’ve been making for years, but it’s never had it’s own blog post. Until today, that is!
I’ve used this Thai Peanut Sauce as a side for dipping, to drizzle over recipes and to toss with recipes!
This recipe makes 3 cups of Thai Peanut Sauce which can be sealed in a container, such as a mason jar, and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Plan out a weeks worth of recipes with this delicious Thai Peanut Sauce by adding these 7 recipes to your menu!
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Turkey Meatballs – this recipe calls for all 3 cups of the Thai Peanut Sauce to make these scrumptious, easy slow cooker meatballs!
- Thai Peanut Sweet Potato Buddha Bowls – you’ll need 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to drizzle over these bowls, leaving you plenty of extra sauce to make some of these other delicious recipes!
- Thai Peanut Pineapple Veggie Rice Bowl – this recipe calls for 1/2 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to drizzle over these healthy rice bowls.
- Thai Peanut Chicken Naan Pizza (coming to the blog next Tuesday!) – this recipe calls for 1/2 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to top the pizza + 2 tablespoons to toss with the chicken.
- Thai Peanut Chicken Stir Fry – this recipe calls for 1 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to toss with the stir fry.
- Thai Peanut Chicken Pot Stickers – this recipe calls for 1 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to make the pot stickers + additional sauce for dipping
- Thai Chicken Salad – this recipe calls for 1/4 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to make this delicious spin on chicken salad!
With all of these delicious options to choose from, I can guarantee you’ll be whipping up this sauce on the regular!
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (tamari for gluten free)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor, like the Hamilton Beach Professional Dicing Food Processor seen below.
My friends at Hamilton Beach sent me this great appliance to try, and they’re also giving one away to my readers, stay tuned until the end of the post for details!
Puree until smooth.
Three cups of delicious Thai Peanut Sauce is ready for dipping, drizzling or tossing!
Which recipe are you going to try first with this Thai Peanut Sauce? Comment below and let me know!
As I mentioned earlier in the post, my friends at Hamilton Beach want to make it easier for you to slice, dice, chop and puree your favorite recipes, by giving you one of their 14 Cup Professional Food Processors, as seen in this recipe!
Sign up for my e-mail list below and you’ll be entered to win!
After you enter your e-mail address, you’ll also be given the option to share the giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest for additional entries!
Thank you to my friends at Hamilton Beach for sponsoring this giveaway and for gifting me this gorgeous new food processor!
This page contains affiliate links. I only link to products I use & love!