Blueberry Pastry Delights
This post may contain affiliate links.
This Blueberry Pastry recipe is guaranteed to make your mornings more delicious! It’s easy to make with a can of crescent rolls, cream cheese & blueberries!
No berry makes my heart pitter-patter quite like the blueberry! Little bites of happiness, I pop these blue treats like they’re M&M’s!
I was inspired to make this Blueberry Pastry recipe after having what I lovingly nicknamed “blueberry delights” at Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach. When I lived in LA, my friend Christian managed the hotel and my friend Greg was the chef. I loved frequenting their brunch, mainly for these little blueberry pastry treats!
They may just be Blueberry Pastries to everyone else, but to me they will always be Blueberry Delights! 🙂
How to make a Blueberry Pastry
To make this blueberry pastry recipe, start by combining cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
Roll out a can of crescent roll dough, press the perforations together, then slice the dough into 8 squares.
Top each square with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and 6-8 blueberries.
Fold the corners of the dough into the middle of the pastry over the cream cheese and blueberries. Place the pastries on a baking sheet and into a 375°F for 12-14 minutes.
How long will these blueberry pastries stay good in the refrigerator?
Because there is cream cheese in these pastries, you will want to store any leftovers in the refrigerator. They will stay good in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
The leftovers can be eaten cold or warmed up in a toaster oven or microwave.
Can you use frozen blueberries for this blueberry pastry recipe?
Yes. Fresh or frozen blueberries will both work just fine in this recipe!
Are blueberries better for you cooked or raw?
Blueberries are a powerhouse of antioxidants and whether they’re cooked or raw, they provide the same amount of antioxidants.
For more quick and easy recipes made with a can of crescent roll dough, check out these 5 favorites!
- Easy Taco Ring
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Taco Croissants
- Greek Crescent Rolls
- S’Mores Cinnamon Rolls
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 oz can crescent roll dough, dough sheet or 8 count rolls
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll the crescent roll dough out and press the perforations together.
- Slice the dough into 8 equal squares.
- Top each square with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pile the blueberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Fold the corners of the dough into the middle and place each pastry on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.