Blueberry Pastry Delights
This post may contain affiliate links.
This Blueberry Pastry recipe is guaranteed to make your mornings more delicious! It’s easy to make with a can of crescent roll dough, cream cheese and blueberries!
No berry makes my heart pitter-patter quite like the blueberry! Little bites of happiness, I pop these blue treats like they’re M&M’s!
I was inspired to make this Blueberry Pastry recipe after having what I lovingly nicknamed “blueberry delights” at Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach. When I lived in LA, my friend managed the hotel and another friend was the chef. I loved frequenting their brunch, mainly for these little blueberry pastry treats!
They may just be Blueberry Pastries to everyone else, but to me they will always be Blueberry Delights!
- Crescent roll dough – an 8 count can of crescent roll dough, or an 8 ounce can with a crescent roll sheet will both work for this recipe.
- Cream cheese – be sure to set the cream cheese out to soften at least 30 minutes before starting this recipe, or to quickly soften the cream cheese, place it in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- Blueberries – fresh or frozen blueberries will both work for this recipe.
I’ve included step by step photos above to make this recipe easy to follow at home. For the full detailed recipe instructions, video and ingredient quantities, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Slice the crescent roll dough. Roll out a can of crescent roll dough, press the perforations together, then slice the dough into 8 squares.
- Fill the dough. Add a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and 6-8 blueberries to the middle of each square of crescent roll dough.
- Fold the dough. Fold the corners of the dough into the middle of the pastry over the cream cheese and blueberries. Place the pastries on a baking sheet and into a 375°F for 12-14 minutes.
Storage and reheating
Because there is cream cheese in these pastries, you will want to store any leftovers in the refrigerator. They will stay good in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
The leftovers can be eaten cold or warmed up in a toaster oven or microwave.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll the crescent roll dough out and press the perforations together.
- Slice the dough into 8 equal squares.
- Top each square with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pile the blueberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Fold the corners of the dough into the middle and place each pastry on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.