After having my first “Thai experience” a couple of months ago I’ve been eating and experimenting with Thai food on a consistent basis.
Thai Peanut Pasta is one of my favorite dishes yet and it worked out perfectly because I had extra peanut sauce from my PB&J Chicken Skewers.
I loved this recipe for 3 reasons:
- I hate to waste anything, especially food, so I was very happy to find another use for the extra sauce!
- This sauce was so amazing I will admit that I’ve actually been eating it by the spoonfuls since I made it!
- This recipe was super easy and only took 15 minutes to put together!
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 2 cups pasta (uncooked)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 14 oz bag stir fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes.
While the pasta is boiling stir fry the vegetables in a small skillet with olive oil.
Next, drain the pasta and add the vegetables to the pot.
Pour the peanut sauce on top.
Toss to coat.
Place in a bowl and dig in!
This dinner can be made start-to-finish in 15 minutes! Quicker than you can say “Thai Take Out” 🙂
Save some for lunch the next day, yum!