Apple reduction is made by reducing apple cider and maple syrup into a delicious sauce, perfect for serving over oven roasted turkey!
Thank you to my friends at Jennie-O for sponsoring today’s post!
It’s Thanksgiving Week on the blog! A week that I look forward to every year, where I share new recipes for the upcoming holiday!
This years line-up includes:
- Monday: Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Tuesday: Salted Caramel Pecan Baked Brie
- Wednesday: Oven Roasted Turkey with Maple Apple Sauce
- Thursday: Easy Pumpkin Spice Apple Crumble
- Friday: Orange Bourbon Crock Pot Turkey Breast
If you’re totally scared to make a whole turkey for Thanksgiving, then you definitely need to read this post!
I’m sharing my secret for the easiest way to cook a whole oven roasted turkey, plus how to make an easy maple apple reduction to go with it!