Work With Me
I would love to work with you! Please review the variety of ways I’ve worked with brands below. For all partnership inquiries, including those listed below, or other ideas you might have, please e-mail whitney(at)whitneybond.com. Media kit available upon request.
Potential Partnership Opportunities
Sponsored Posts: I love incorporating my favorite brands into posts on WhitneyBond.com!
- Brands I’ve worked with: Jennie-O, King’s Hawaiian, Daisy Sour Cream, Litehouse, World Market, Costco, Melt, Hunt’s Tomatoes, Stonefire Naan, Nature’s Path, Crock-Pot and more!
Brand Ambassadorships: I’m always excited to form long-term partnerships with the brands I love. Brand ambassadorships can include a combination of social media posts, blog posts, video content and more!
Recipe Development: With five years of experience developing recipes for WhitneyBond.com, I have worked with many brands to develop unique recipes and entertaining ideas that feature specific products. These recipes can be developed for an external site or publication, or the opportunity can be discussed to publish the recipe on WhitneyBond.com.
“Tasty Style” Custom Videos: Now creating fast-motion, one-minute, “tasty style” recipe videos for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and WhitneyBond.com. These videos can be created to incorporate branded products into the recipe.
- Tasty Style Video Examples: Mozzarella Stuffed Meatball Wellington, Buffalo Chicken Dip Taco Cups, Cast Iron Skillet Rustic Potatoes, Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne
- Brands I’ve worked with: Earthbound Farm
Live On Camera Spokesperson: I’m available to represent brands on live TV, including satellite media tours, PR tours or local news segments.
- Brands I’ve worked with on live TV: Applegate on San Diego 6 News, Sauza Tequila with PLUS Media for “Friendsgiving” satellite media tour and Moen with PLUS Media for “Millenial Kitchen” satellite media tour.
Filmed On Camera Spokesperson: From traditional recipe instruction videos, to entertaining tips, to highlighting a brand, I have years of on-camera experience and would love to be a spokesperson for your brand! I am available to travel to on-location shoots, or I can provide a production crew to shoot in my own kitchen.
Speaking Engagements: I love teaching others about the amazing business of food blogging, whether it’s teaching students how to turn a blog into a business, teaching aspiring bloggers how to start and monetize their blog, or teaching food photography and styling. I’m always interested in working with conferences, workshops and universities on speaking engagements.
- Past speaking appearances: Six time guest lecturer at San Diego State University on Turning a Blog into a Business, Social Studio Workshop guest speaker on How to Start & Monetize a Blog
Conference Attendance: From guest speaking to booth appearances, I’m available to attend food, blogging or social media conferences.
- Brands I’ve Worked With: Litehouse Foods at Natural Products Expo
Social Media Campaigns: Featuring brands I love on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat is something I’m always interested in. I’m also available to live post on social media from events.
- Instagram: Saucey App, DoubleTree by Hilton, Harmless Harvest, Container Store, The Kitchn, Honest Tea, Westfield UTC
- Live Event Posts: Infatuation American Express #ExpressLove Event, Jack in the Box Brewhouse Burger Event
Instagram Takeovers: Looking to add new custom, high-quality photography to your Instagram account? I can do just that with a one day, or one week, takeover!
Live Cooking Demonstrations: Whether the event is centered around the cooking demonstration, or it’s an added element to an event or conference, it’s something your guests and visitors will love! I’m available to help with everything from promoting the event, to cooking at the event, to live streaming or social media posting from the event.
- Brands I’ve worked with: Cox Communications, Beaming
Freelance Writing & Editorials: I am available to write editorial content for online or print publications in the form of recipe round-up posts, highlighting seasonal food trends, cooking techniques, and more!
Food Styling & Photography: Do the recipes on your website need a refresh? I’m available to cook, style, photograph and edit recipes for brands, or syle and photograph food at restaurants and events.
Giveaways: I love offering my readers great giveaways! Have a product you think they’d love? Please reach out!
Advertising: Limited custom sidebar and mobile advertising available.
I will always disclose to my readers when working with brands per current FTC guidelines.