Buffalo Cheeseburger Macaroni
This post may contain affiliate links.
Buffalo Cheeseburger Macaroni, it’s like Hamburger Helper, but so much better! This meaty, cheesy pasta dish is so delicious and made in under 45 minutes for a quick and easy dinner recipe!
Cheesy pasta recipes with buffalo sauce are totally my jam! It’s quick, easy comfort food with a kick!
How to make Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
To make this homemade cheeseburger macaroni recipe, there’s really just four simple steps.
- Cook ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, beef broth and spices to make the sauce.
- Add the sauce and macaroni noodles to the ground beef, cover and cook on low for 15 minutes.
- Stir in blue cheese dressing and parmesan cheese, then serve immediately.
How many calories are in the recipe?
This cheeseburger macaroni recipe is 844 calories per serving. To lighten up on the calories, I use Litehouse OPA Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing which is 61% lower in calories than regular blue cheese dressing!
Not a fan of blue cheese? You could also substitute ranch dressing to add that extra creaminess at the end of the dish!
What goes with cheeseburger macaroni?
If you really want to go all in on the buffalo cheesy goodness, serve this Buffalo Cheeseburger Macaroni with Buffalo Cheddar Biscuits, or keep with the blue cheese theme and serve the cheeseburger macaroni with a wedge salad.
Tools & pantry items used to make this recipe:
Try these other easy recipes with buffalo sauce!
- Buffalo Chicken Bake
- Buffalo Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Zucchini Boats with Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Buffalo Chickpea Buddha Bowl
Buffalo Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- ¾ cup Litehouse OPA Blue Cheese Dressing
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, add the onions and saute 3-4 minutes, add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the ground beef and cook through.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, add the cream cheese, buffalo sauce and beef broth. Allow the cream cheese to melt and whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Once the cheese has melted into the sauce, add the paprika, black pepper and kosher salt. Whisk all of the ingredients together and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Once the ground beef is cooked through, drain off any grease then add the macaroni noodles and sauce to the skillet with the ground beef.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once the noodles are tender and the sauce has reduced, stir in the blue cheese dressing, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.