One Pot Buffalo Taco Spaghetti
This post may contain affiliate links.
In one pot and under 30 minutes, make this scrumptious Buffalo Taco Spaghetti recipe, perfect for weeknight dinners in a hurry!
Oh hey y’all! It’s Wednesday and if you’re ready for some mid-week deliciousness, then I have just the recipe for you!
As I continue my love affair with buffalo sauce, I present to you a recipe that combines three of the greatest things in life, tacos, spaghetti, and of course, buffalo sauce!
Buffalo sauce is seriously my jam!
It adds the perfect amount of flavor and spice to any dish, whether it’s Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne, Buffalo Cheddar Biscuits, Buffalo Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole or Buffalo Turkey Meatball Subs!
I love this “buffalo style” taco spaghetti because it combines two of my favorite recipe qualities. It’s made in one pot and prepared in less than 30 minutes!
Quick, easy and delicious, with very little clean-up, now that’s a mid-week dish I can get down with!
Buffalo Taco Spaghetti Ingredients
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup red onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning (click link for homemade recipe)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- ½ lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – spicy cheddar optional (grated)
Buffalo Taco Spaghetti Instructions
Add the olive oil to a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the red onion, saute 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for an additional minute. Add the ground beef and cook through.
Once the beef is cooked, drain any grease, then add the taco seasoning, diced tomatoes with green chilies and buffalo sauce.
Break the spaghetti noodles in half, then add to the pot.
Pour the chicken broth over the noodles and stir to combine.
Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
Remove the lid and serve the spaghetti topped with grated cheddar cheese.
I have to be honest, I actually made this buffalo taco spaghetti twice last week. I ate it for four different meals, because it was that good!
I shared a little with Kurt, but another bit of honesty, I really didn’t want to! 😉
One Pot Buffalo Taco Spaghetti
- Add the olive oil to a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the red onion, saute 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic and saute for an additional minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook through.
- Once the beef is cooked, drain any grease, then add the taco seasoning, diced tomatoes with green chilies and buffalo sauce.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half, then add to the pot.
- Pour the chicken broth over the noodles and stir to combine.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and serve the spaghetti topped with grated cheddar cheese.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.