Buffalo Cheesy Pizza Bread
This post may contain affiliate links.
In this easy Buffalo Cheesy Pizza Bread recipe, pizza dough is topped with garlic butter, buffalo sauce and cheese, rolled up, then topped with more buffalo garlic butter and Italian seasoning to create the ultimate game day or party appetizer!
There’s no denying my love of buffalo sauce at this point in my life!
After publishing over 50 recipes with buffalo sauce on the blog and being crowned “The Queen of Buffalo Sauce” (by the official Queen crowning people of the internet 😉 ), buying buffalo sauce by the gallon has just become part of my life!
Since then, I’ve shared recipes for Buffalo Crock Pot Mac & Cheese, Buffalo Cheesy Sausage Balls, One Pot Buffalo Taco Spaghetti, Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers and so many others! If you have a favorite buffalo sauce recipe, comment below and let me know!
Today’s recipe for Buffalo Cheesy Pizza Bread is an all-time party favorite that originally appeared in my cookbook 5 years ago. It’s been such a hit at parties over the last few years, that I had to share it on the blog!
How do you make pizza bread?
Pizza bread is easy to make. To start, roll our your favorite pizza dough into a rectangle. Top the pizza dough with your favorite ingredients, then roll it up lengthwise and cook at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Can you reheat pizza bread?
Yes! If you have leftover pizza bread, I recommend reheating it in the oven under the broiler on low for 3-4 minutes. This keeps the bread crisp on the outside, soft on the inside and helps melt the cheese inside.
You can also reheat the leftover pizza bread in the microwave for 30-60 seconds or in a toaster oven for 1 minute.
Buffalo Cheesy Pizza Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the pizza dough out on parchment paper into a rectangle.
- Add the butter to a small pot on the stove over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic, remove from the heat and stir in the buffalo sauce.
- Spread the buffalo garlic butter sauce on the pizza dough, reserving 2 tbsp of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup parmesan cheese across the pizza dough.
- Roll the dough up from the long side of the pizza dough.
- Place on a baking sheet. Brush with the remaining 2 tbsp buffalo butter garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tbsp parmesan cheese on top, along with the Italian seasoning.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.