These 12 chicken breast recipes are easy to prepare in 30 minutes or less, making them perfect for weeknight dinners in a rush!
Looking for new chicken breast recipes to switch up your weekly menu? You’ve come to the right place! These 12 chicken breast recipes are all easy to prepare and made in 30 minutes or less, making them perfect for weeknight dinners in a rush!
With everything from burgers to skewers, and Chinese to Mexican, as well as many gluten free options, this list will add tons of variety to your chicken recipe repertoire!
Read the full post here!
There’s no doubt in my mind that if you have ever read Little Leopard Book, you’ve stumbled across a recipe or two containing buffalo sauce! The one recipe that you will not run into on the site is buffalo wings. Nothing against the bar favorite, I just like to keep my buffalo sauce recipes new, innovative and wingless (less mess!)
These are my top 7 Wingless Buffalo Sauce Recipes, just in time for Superbowl Sunday!
1. Buffalo Pickle Chips
2. Mini Buffalo Chicken Pot Pies
3. Buffalo Chicken Burgers
4. Buffalo Macaroni Salad
5. Buffalo Artichoke Dip
6. Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne
7. Buffalo Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken
It’s officially one of three weekends in America dedicated almost exclusively to hamburgers, hot dogs, grills and beers, yes Labor Day weekend!
These are my top 5 Labor Day Weekend recipes on the grill!!
1. Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers – winner of the Yahoo! Shine Supper Club and featured on the San Diego 6 Morning News, these skewers are sure not to disappoint!
2. Grilled Sweet Potato Quinoa Burgers – the best veggie burgers ever, packed with tons of fresh ingredients and flavor!
3. Coffee Crusted Tri Tip – take a trip to flavor-town with this scrumptious steak recipe!
4. Buffalo Chicken Burgers – as seen on Buzzfeed’s list of “28 Badass Burgers To Grill This Weekend”
5. Chili Lime Garlic Grilled Shrimp – throw them in Tacos with Green Chili Avocado Sauce or pair them with the tri tip for a little surf and turf dinner!
What are you waiting for, fire up the grill, grab a cold one and enjoy a weekend of good food, friends and relaxation! Happy Labor Day Weekend from LLB!