Vegetarian butternut squash mac and cheese is the creamiest, most velvety, delicious mac and cheese ever, it’s so easy to make and kids will love it!
It’s officially Thanksgiving Week on the blog! My favorite week of the year, where I share delicious new appetizers, sides, drinks, desserts and turkey recipes to make for the big meal!
This is my 8th year of sharing Thanksgiving recipes on the blog and with so many fan favorites, I began compiling a list every year of the Top 15 Most Popular Thanksgiving Recipes.
This year, the line up includes:
- Monday: Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Tuesday: Salted Caramel Pecan Baked Brie
- Wednesday: Oven Roasted Turkey with Maple Apple Reduction
- Thursday: Easy Pumpkin Spice Apple Crumble
- Friday: Orange Bourbon Crock Pot Turkey Breast
The menu this year includes so many easy, delicious recipes, I can’t wait to share them all this week!