Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
This post may contain affiliate links.
Pepper Jack Cheese adds the perfect amount of flavor and spice to this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese recipe, easy to make in just 10 minutes!
The grilled cheese is a classic sandwich that has been enjoyed in the US for almost 100 years! Throw in some buffalo chicken and you have a new favorite version of the all American dish!
Pepper jack cheese adds the perfect extra kick of spice and flavor to this delicious sandwich that can be tossed together in 10 minutes for a quick and easy lunch or weeknight dinner!
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Ingredients
- 2 cups cooked & shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 loaf french bread (cut into 12 slices)
- 12 slices pepper jack cheese
- 6 tbsp butter
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Instructions
Combine the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in a medium bowl.
Spread 1/2 tablespoon of butter on each slice of bread.
Flip the bread over and top each piece with a slice of pepper jack cheese.
Next, top half of the slices of cheese topped bread with a spoonful of buffalo chicken.
Place the other cheese topped slices of bread onto the buffalo chicken, then grill the sandwiches for 3-5 minutes per side.
Serve with veggies and blue cheese dressing for a complete meal of deliciousness!
This Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese holds a tie for best grilled cheese sandwich ever with this Caramelized Pear and Brie Grilled Cheese!
Buffalo Chicken Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese
- Combine the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of butter on each slice of bread.
- Flip the bread over and top each piece with a slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Top half of the slices of cheese topped bread with a spoonful of buffalo chicken.
- Place the other cheese topped slices of bread onto the buffalo chicken.
- Grill the sandwiches for 3-5 minutes per side in an oiled skillet on the stove over medium heat.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.