Teriyaki shrimp, fresh veggies and lo mein noodles are combined in this easy one pot recipe, made in under 30 minutes, perfect for weeknight dinners!
I don’t know about y’all, but I love a good one pot meal! Easy cooking, easy clean-up, now that’s my kind of meal!
Today’s one pot meal takes teriyaki shrimp and broccoli, and combines it with delicious lo mein noodles for an Asian style one pot pasta that you’re going to love!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup red bell pepper (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 serrano chili (thinly sliced) – optional – omit if you don’t like spicy!
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (click link for homemade recipe)
- 10 oz lo mein noodles
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled & deveined – tails on or off – your choice!)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
Add the sesame oil to a large skillet or dutch oven over medium high heat. Add the broccoli and bell pepper, saute 4-5 minutes, add the garlic and chili, saute for an additional minute.
Add the teriyaki sauce and stir to combine.
Break the lo mein noodles in half, then add to the pot. Pour the chicken broth over the noodles.
Mix everything together and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove the lid and add the shrimp.
Place the lid back on the pot and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp begin to turn pink.
Remove from the heat, toss everything together, then top with the sliced green onions and serve.
Easy, flavorful and a new twist on one pot pasta, everything you could want in a recipe!
Looking for more great one pot pasta recipes? Check out my top 5 favorites!
- Mushroom Sausage One Pot Lasagna
- One Pot Pasta Carbonara
- One Pot Italian Sausage Shells & Cheese
- One Pot Buffalo Taco Spaghetti
- One Pot Tuscan Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Be the first to know when scrumptious new recipes are posted every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday!
Sign up for delicious e-mail deliveries below!