This Sheet Pan Salmon recipe with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce is easy to make in 29 minutes, it’s gluten free, healthy & baked with veggies for a complete meal!
Oh sheet pan meals, you’re my favorite! You dirty very few dishes, you’re quick and easy and you’re so trendy right now! 😉
Earlier this week I introduced a Sheet Pan Chicken recipe stuffed with pesto & goat cheese that is DELISH! Today, I’m talking Sheet Pan Salmon!
This dish is so easy to make, just whisk together a 5 ingredient sauce, brush some on the salmon, toss the rest with the veggies, put it all on a sheet pan, and bake!
Bada-bing-bada-boom dinner is served!
- 1 lb salmon (2 approximately 8 oz pieces of salmon)
- 6 tbsp thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (Tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (peeled & grated)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup carrots (peeled & sliced)
- 1 cup onion (large dice)
- 2 scallions (diced) – optional topping
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds – optional topping
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with foil. Place the salmon on the foil.
Combine the Thai sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
Brush this sauce over the salmon. Reserve the remaining sauce for the vegetables.
Place the broccoli, snap peas, carrots and onion around the salmon.
Drizzle the vegetables with the remaining sauce.
Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the sheet pan and top with diced scallions and sesame seeds if you’d like!
Dinner is served!
I love easy salmon recipes for weeknight dinners, they’re quick, simple and healthy. Check out 5 of my favorite recipes below!
- Pesto Baked Salmon
- Cinnamon Chipotle Salmon
- Blood Orange Baked Salmon & Carrots
- Korean BBQ Grilled Salmon
- Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon Tacos
Be the first to know when scrumptious new recipes are posted!
Sign up for delicious e-mail deliveries below!
This page contains affiliate links. I only link to products I use & love!