Easy Chipotle Chicken Tacos
This post may contain affiliate links.
Pair these easy Chipotle Chicken Tacos with a strawberry margarita, for the perfect Taco Tuesday combo! Using shredded rotisserie chicken, these tacos are easy to make in just 15 minutes! And using the Drinkworks® Home Bar by Keurig®, your margarita will be ready in seconds, with no measuring, pouring or shaking required!
Today’s post is sponsored by Drinkworks® Home Bar by Keurig®. Content for 21+ please enjoy responsibly.
What if I told you that you could make delicious Chipotle Chicken Tacos AND a tasty Strawberry Margarita in just 15 minutes?! With the help of the new Drinkworks Home Bar, it’s totally possible!
The year 2020 has been all about virtual gatherings with friends and family, and I’ve become known as the “Taco Tuesday” party girl! I love getting my friends together on a Tuesday evening to eat tacos, drink Margaritas and celebrate everything from birthdays to bachelorette parties!
For my birthday this year, I wanted to share a taco recipe that all of my friends could easily make at home, so I turned to the almighty rotisserie chicken. Since the meat is already cooked, it only takes 15 minutes to turn the shredded chicken into tasty tacos!
When it comes to making Margaritas for these virtual parties, I turn to my Drinkworks Home Bar. It’s a cocktail appliance that is easy to use and delivers high-quality drinks that you’d expect to find at a bar, easily made at home.
Just like the single serve coffee machine that we all know and love, the Drinkworks Home Bar makes bar-quality cocktails, brews and more, using premium cocktail pods.
It’s the perfect holiday gift for the cocktail lover in your life! The Drinkworks Home Bar makes it easy to create all of your favorite cocktails in seconds!
How To Use The Drinkworks Home Bar
After an easy set up process, follow these 2 simple steps for delicious craft cocktails in seconds!
- Place a Drinkworks pod in the machine.
- Press the start button.
Easy as that. Press. Play. And enjoy a delicious cocktail! It’s the perfect way to treat yourself this holiday season!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are in the Drinkworks pods? Every cocktail pod is filled with real ingredients and natural flavors, including alcohol. That’s right, the alcohol is right there in the pod, eliminating the need to keep dozens of bottles of liquor and mixers on hand to make your favorite cocktail!
- Are the drinks cold when they come out of the machine? Yes! The Drinkworks Home Bar is chilled, so the drinks come out ice cold and refreshing!
- Can you make drinks, other than Margaritas, in the machine? Yes, of course! There are a variety of pods available, with everything from Sangria to Mojitos, and a dozen more! The seasonal Fireside Collection pods variety includes Ginger Snap White Russian, Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzer, Spiced Punch, Winter Mule.
Visit Drinkworks.com to learn more about how the Drinkworks® Home Bar by Keurig® will fit into your virtual celebrations and holidays!
How To Make Chipotle Chicken Tacos
To make the tacos to pair with your cocktails, just follow these 2 simple steps!
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on the stove over medium high heat. Sauté onion, garlic and cumin. Add chopped chipotle peppers, shredded chicken, salt and chicken broth, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill warm tortillas with the chicken mixture and add your favorite taco toppings!
Plan your next virtual Taco Tuesday party with the Drinkworks Home Bar and any of these delicious taco recipes!
- Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa Tacos
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Chipotle Lime Carne Asada Tacos
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from the can of chipotle chilies
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 8 corn tortillas
- red onion, diced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- avocado, sliced
- queso fresco, crumbled
- serrano chili or jalapeno, sliced
- lime wedges, for juicing over the tacos
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet on the stove over medium high heat.
- Add the onion, cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cumin to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped chipotle chile and adobo sauce and stir to combine.
- Add the shredded chicken, salt and stir to combine.
- Add chicken broth to the skillet and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Heat the corn tortillas in a dry skillet on the stove over high heat.
- Fill the tortillas with the chipotle chicken and add the toppings of your choice.
- Optional toppings are not included in the nutritional information.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.