BBQ Chicken Salad Sliders
This post may contain affiliate links.
These scrumptious BBQ Chicken Salad Sliders are made with BBQ chicken tossed with cheddar cheese, bacon, corn & onions, served on sweet Hawaiian rolls!
This post was sponsored by my friends at King’s Hawaiian!
One taste of King’s Hawaiian Smoked Bacon BBQ Sauce, and you’ll be wanting to put that sauce on everything!
It’s sweet, smokey, bacon-y goodness and I can’t wait to grill with it all summer long!
While this sauce is perfect for tossing on chicken, pork or beef and throwing it on the grill, today I’ve decided to use the sauce in my own little spin on chicken salad sandwiches.
Instead of tossing shredded chicken with mayonnaise, I used BBQ sauce for the chicken salad, and instead of sandwiches, I made sliders, perfect for sharing at summer BBQ’s, parties or afternoons by the pool!
I tossed some fresh corn, cilantro and red onion in the bbq chicken salad to give it that fresh summer feel!
You could literally just eat the BBQ chicken salad with a fork, it’s so good, but toss it on buttery soft, sweet King’s Hawaiian rolls and you’ve got the most delicious sliders ever!
I’m totally loving these BBQ Chicken Salad Sliders for summer because it’s an easy “toss together” dish that can be served cold or at room temperature, so it’s perfect for taking to the beach, lake or on a picnic.
Kids and adults alike will love digging into these sliders for lunch all summer long!
- 2 cups chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- ¼ cup King’s Hawaiian Smoked Bacon BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup bacon (cooked & crumbled)
- ½ cup corn kernels (fresh off the cob or drained from a can)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup red onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1 package (12 count) King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
In a large bowl, combine the cooked, shredded chicken with King’s Hawaiian Smoked BBQ Sauce. Add the cooked, crumbled bacon, corn, cheddar cheese, red onion and cilantro.
Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve, or serve immediately on King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls that have been sliced through the middle.
I even drizzled a little more of the King’s Hawaiian Smoked Bacon BBQ Sauce on top, because I JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH!!
BBQ Chicken Salad Sliders
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked, shredded chicken with King’s Hawaiian Smoked BBQ Sauce.
- Add the cooked, crumbled bacon, corn, cheddar cheese, red onion and cilantro.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve, or serve immediately on King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls that have been sliced through the middle.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.