Crock Pot Thai Beef Sliders
This post may contain affiliate links.
Shredded, slow cooked, crock pot Thai beef is bursting with flavor. Place it on sliders topped with bell pepper slaw for an easy, delicious recipe!
Summer is officially here, yay for pool parties, BBQ’s, beach bonfires and most importantly, lots of delicious food!
This particular slider recipe was inspired by a sandwich I ate a couple of weeks back. I met my friends and former co-workers, the IMI social media team, for lunch at a little cafe that we were all excited to try.
The cafe had a Thai Roast Beef Sandwich listed as one of their “Customer Favorites” on the menu, so I decided to give it a try!
It was so delicious that I came home and made my own version in the crock pot. So much flavor and so simple, gotta love the ease and deliciousness of slow cooking!
Crock Pot Thai Beef Ingredients
- 3 lb boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup sriracha
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 24 slider buns
Crock Pot Thai Beef Instructions
Place the roast beef in a crock pot set to low.
Combine the remaining ingredients (except the slider buns) in a medium bowl.
Pour the sauce over the beef.
Allow to slow cook on low 8-10 hours.
Half an hour before serving the sliders, prepare the slaw.
Sweet and Spicy Bell Pepper Slaw Ingredients
- ½ red bell pepper (sliced)
- ½ green bell pepper (sliced)
- ½ yellow bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup scallions (sliced into 1 inch sections)
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
Sweet and Spicy Bell Pepper Slaw Instructions
Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Toss together then place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Once the beef is ready, use two forks to shred the meat.
Place the meat on the slider buns and top with the slaw.
I loved this recipe because not only was it great the first time around, it was delicious leftover! I ate it throughout the week and even shared some with my neighbors who were big fans!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and share your favorite recipes from the blog with the hashtag #WBRecipes!
Crock Pot Thai Beef Sliders
Slow Cooked Thai Beef
- Place the beef chuck roast in a crock pot set to low.
- Combine the soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, honey, sriracha, garlic, cilantro and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the beef.
- Slow cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Half an hour before serving the sliders, prepare the slaw.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss together then place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Once the beef is ready, use two forks to shred the meat.
- Place the meat on the slider buns and top with the slaw.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.