Thai Peanut Sauce
This post may contain affiliate links.
Whether you drizzle it over buddha bowls, add it to pizza or toss it with noodles, this easy 10 minute Thai Peanut Sauce recipe is sure to be a hit!
This is one of those recipes I’ve been making for years, but it’s never had it’s own blog post. Until today, that is!
I’ve used this Thai Peanut Sauce as a side for dipping, to drizzle over recipes and to toss with recipes!
This recipe makes 3 cups of sauce which can be sealed in a container, such as a mason jar, and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Plan out a weeks worth of recipes with this delicious Thai Peanut Sauce by adding these 8 recipes to your menu!
9 Delicious Recipes with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Turkey Meatballs – this recipe calls for all 3 cups of the Peanut Sauce to make these scrumptious, easy slow cooker meatballs!
- Thai Peanut Noodles with Vegetables – this recipe calls for 1 cup of sauce to toss with noodles and stir fried veggies.
- Thai Peanut Chicken Stir Fry – this recipe calls for 1 cup of Peanut Sauce to toss with the stir fry.
- Vegan Thai Peanut Sweet Potato Buddha Bowls – you’ll need 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to drizzle over these bowls, leaving you plenty of extra sauce to make some of these other delicious recipes!
- Thai Peanut Pineapple Veggie Rice Bowl – this recipe calls for 1/2 cup of Peanut Sauce to drizzle over these healthy rice bowls.
- Easy Thai Peanut Chicken Naan Pizza – this recipe calls for 1/2 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to top the pizza + 2 tablespoons to toss with the chicken.
- Thai Peanut Chicken Pot Stickers – this recipe calls for 1 cup of Thai Peanut Sauce to make the pot stickers + additional sauce for dipping
- Thai Chicken Salad – this recipe calls for 1/4 cup of Peanut Sauce to make this delicious spin on chicken salad!
- Chicken Satay with Thai Peanut Sauce – this Thai restaurant copycat recipe is EVEN BETTER made at home and dipped in this Thai Peanut Sauce! This recipe calls for 1/2 cup of the sauce for serving with the skewers.
With all of these delicious options to choose from, I can guarantee you’ll be whipping up this sauce on the regular!
Thai Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (tamari for gluten free)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
Thai Peanut Sauce Instructions
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and puree until smooth.
Three cups of delicious Thai Peanut Sauce is ready for dipping, drizzling or tossing!
Which recipe are you going to try first with this Thai Peanut Sauce? Comment below and let me know!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later and when you make it, be sure to share a pic on Instagram and tag me @WhitneyBond or use the hashtag #WBRecipes!
Thai Peanut Sauce
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.