Thai Sweet Chili Turkey Pita Wrap
This post may contain affiliate links.
Thai sweet chili turkey is wrapped up in warm pita bread with sweet Thai chili hummus and veggies in this delicious pita wrap recipe, perfect for lunch at home or on-the-go!
Today’s post is sponsored by my friends at Jennie-O!
A sweet Thai chili, banh mi sandwich and greek pita wrap walk into a bar, they get friendly and this Sweet Thai Chili Turkey Pita Wrap is born! 😉
But seriously, this epic combination of Jennie-O Sweet Thai Chili Turkey, wrapped in warm pita bread with a sweet thai chili sauce + hummus combo, fresh cucumbers, red bell peppers and carrots is a can’t miss wrap recipe made in less than 10 minutes!
Pita Wrap with Sweet Thai Chili Turkey
This pita wrap is perfect for packing in a lunch for kids or adults, it’s so easy to make in the morning and you can eat it hot or cold.
Just head to the deli counter at your local grocery store and ask for Jennie-O Sweet Thai Chili Turkey Breast to make this pita wrap at home!
Now that we’ve got lunch covered, be sure to check out these easy turkey recipes to make for dinner!
- Buffalo Turkey Meatball Subs
- Bruschetta Turkey Burgers
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Turkey Taco Soup
- Healthy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Turkey Meatballs
- Greek Turkey Tacos
Don’t forget to pin this Sweet Thai Chili Turkey Pita wrap for later and when you make it, be sure to share a pic on Instagram and tag me @WhitneyBond or use the hashtag #WBRecipes!
Sweet Thai Chili Pita Wraps
- 1 cup plain hummus
- ¼ cup sweet thai chili sauce
- 4 pieces pita bread
- 1 lb Jennie-O Sweet Thai Chili Turkey, thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine the hummus and sweet thai chili sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat each piece of pita bread in a dry skillet over medium high heat for 30 seconds per side.
- Spread the sweet thai chili hummus on the pita bread, top with sliced Jennie-O Thai Sweet Chili Turkey, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber and cilantro.
- Serve immediately or wrap up and pack in a lunch.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.