This post may contain affiliate links.
Tomato basil bruschetta is combined with creamy avocado and served atop crispy toasted baguette slices with a drizzle of balsamic reduction in this easy, flavorful avocado bruschetta recipe, made in just 10 minutes!
My classic tomato basil bruschetta recipe is in constant rotation around my house! Whether it’s served on a toasted baguette, in a grilled chicken zoodle bowl, on a turkey burger or on top of chicken parmesan, I can’t get enough of the fresh tomato goodness!
This summer I’m adding my favorite green fruit, avocado, to the bruschetta party!
Avocado Bruschetta Recipe
If you love avocado toast and bruschetta, you’re going to love this vegan bruschetta recipe! It’s so simple and easy to toss together in just 10 minutes for a flavorful and gorgeous appetizer!
How to make Avocado Bruschetta
In a medium bowl, combine roma tomatoes, diced avocados, red onions, fresh basil, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture over a toasted baguette and top with a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
How many calories in bruschetta?
This bruschetta recipe has 120 calories per serving. Each serving is approximately 2 pieces of bruschetta.
What bread to use for bruschetta?
I use a sourdough baguette for bruschetta, as it provides small slices of bread for a bite-sized appetizer. You can also serve the bruschetta on sliced french bread for a larger-than-bite-sized appetizer served before a dinner party.
How to dice an avocado
To dice the avocado for the avocado bruschetta, I recommend slicing the avocado into fourths, removing the pit, then dicing. Slicing the avocado into fourths at the beginning makes it easier to remove the diced avocado from the skin.
Looking for other fun twists on bruschetta to try at home? Check out these six delicious recipes!
- Beet Bruschetta with Goat Cheese
- Butternut Squash Apple Bruschetta
- Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
- Roasted Tomato Ricotta Bruschetta
- Mushroom Chickpea Bruschetta
- Nectarine Fig Burrata Bruschetta
Tools & panty items used to make this avocado bruschetta:
Don’t forget to pin this easy recipe for later and when you make it, be sure to share a pic on Instagram and tag me @WhitneyBond or use the hashtag #WBRecipes!
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic reduction
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and into the oven for 5 minutes to toast.
- Toss the tomatoes, avocado, onion, garlic, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place the avocado bruschetta on the toasted baguette slices. Drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.