Cajun Turkey Cobb Salad
This post may contain affiliate links.
This Turkey Cobb Salad recipe is colorful, flavorful and so easy to make! It’s topped with Cajun turkey, avocado, tomatoes & creamy Cajun ranch dressing!
Yes, I said CREAMY CAJUN RANCH DRESSING, and yes, it’s the greatest thing ever!
Thanks to my friends at Jennie-O for sponsoring this post!
Seriously y’all, this Cajun Turkey is bomb! It’s pre-cooked and you can find it in the deli section of your grocery store. It’s perfect for sandwiches and salads, and it’s so flavorful!
As soon as I tried it, I had the idea to create this Cajun Turkey Cobb Salad, but I couldn’t decide what dressing to put on it. That’s when I came up with the idea for Creamy Cajun Ranch Dressing.
I’m not usually a big fan of ranch dressing (blasphemy I know!) but there’s something about that flavorful, slightly spicy cajun seasoning, paired with creamy ranch dressing that really is the best thing ever!
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 cups diced Jennie-O® Cajun Style Turkey Breast (from the service deli)
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese (grated)
- ½ cup tomatoes (diced)
- ½ cup red onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2 hard boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ½ cup ranch dressing
Place the romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Top with the Jennie-O Cajun Turkey, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, red onions, avocado and hard boiled eggs.
In a small bowl, combine the cajun seasoning and ranch dressing. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Allow me to introduce you all to the cobb salad I’ll be taking to every BBQ this summer!
Seriously, it’s so flavorful, I ate the entire salad for lunch and dinner yesterday, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to go make another one for lunch right now!
When you’re at the deli counter ordering your Jennie-O Cajun Turkey Breast, don’t forget to ask for a super thick slice so you can dice it up at home and add it to this scrumptious cobb salad recipe!
More salad recipes
Loving this Cajun Cobb Salad Recipe? Then you’ll also love these scrumptious salad recipes!
- Quinoa Caprese Salad
- Italian Corn Salad
- Crispy Goat Cheese Avocado & Strawberry Salad
- Pineapple Mango Kale Salad
- Crispy Eggplant & Prosciutto Caprese Salad
Cajun Turkey Cobb Salad
- Place the romaine lettuce in a large bowl.
- Top with the Jennie-O Cajun Turkey, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, red onions, avocado and hard boiled eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine the cajun seasoning and ranch dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.