Chipotle Pulled Pork Dip
This post may contain affiliate links.
Chipotle honey pulled pork is layered with cream cheese, green chilies and pepper jack cheese for a sweet, spicy, super flavorful dip recipe!
I spent last week reflecting back on 2013. Part of this reflection was upon the most popular recipes on the blog last year.
What recipes did people love, what caught the attention of websites like Buzzfeed, Yahoo and Huffington Post. I also started to think back on publishing my premiere cookbook “Buffalo Style“.
The entire concept of the book came from the popularity of recipes on the blog that included buffalo sauce as an ingredient. This included my first ever “Buffalo Style” recipe, Buffalo Chicken Dip.
I decided that in 2014 I needed to create a similar, but new and unique dip recipe like the popular Buffalo Chicken Dip.
As Super Bowl 2014 approaches in just a few short weeks, I knew this was the perfect time to premiere the new dip recipe!
Instead of chicken, I used pork and instead of buffalo sauce I used the chipotle honey sauce that the pork is cooked in.
The result was so amazing, I made it last night and had to share it with you this morning!
Chipotle Pulled Pork Dip Ingredients
- 3 cups chipotle honey pulled pork (click link for recipe)*
- ½ cup chipotle honey sauce (that the pork was cooked in)
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz diced green chilies
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp green onions (diced)
Chipotle Pulled Pork Dip Instructions
*You’ll need to begin slow cooking the pulled pork the morning of, or day before, you plan to make the dip.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine the cream cheese and green chilies in a small bowl then spread into the bottom of a 2 quart oven-safe baking dish.
Mix the pulled pork with the sauce. Layer onto the cream cheese.
Sprinkle the pepper jack cheese over the top and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with green onions.
Serve with chips, veggies or crackers for dipping.
Or do what my roommate and I did last night and simply eat it with a fork! Because it’s so amazing and who wants to spend the time dipping it on to a chip when you can eat it immediately with a fork! 😉
Chipotle Pulled Pork Dip
- Begin slow cooking the pulled pork the morning of, or day before, you plan to make the dip.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cream cheese and green chilies in a small bowl then spread into the bottom of a 2 quart oven-safe baking dish.
- Mix the pulled pork with the sauce.
- Layer onto the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the pepper jack cheese over the top and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with green onions.
- Serve with chips, veggies or crackers for dipping.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.