Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links.
Homemade Korean BBQ sauce is tossed with shredded chicken & topped with fresh mozzarella, cilantro, green & red onions in this scrumptious pizza recipe!
This Korean BBQ Sauce is my jam.
Not only am I totally hooked on it, but I’ve got my friends hooked on it too!
My best friend from childhood started making the sauce a couple of months back to create the Korean BBQ Chicken Tacos for a work function.
While my bestie is an amazing mom, great friend and one of the sweetest people I know, she’s not necessarily a maverick in the kitchen, so if she can make this sauce, I know that anyone can! Don’t worry, she would say the exact same thing! 😉
Everyone already loves BBQ Chicken Pizza, so why not make Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza?!
Whip up the sauce in 10 minutes, the pizza in 5, pop it in the oven for 15 and you’ve got one seriously delicious pizza for dinner in only 30 minutes!
Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza Ingredients
- 1 (13.8 oz) can pizza dough
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked & shredded)
- ¾ cup Korean BBQ Sauce (divided) (click link for recipe)
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh scallions (chopped)
Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza Instructions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Toss the chicken in ½ cup Korean BBQ sauce.
Spread ¼ cup of Korean BBQ Sauce on the pizza dough.
Top with the chicken.
Place the sliced mozzarella over the chicken. Top with the red onion.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with the fresh cilantro and scallions.
I happened to be making this pizza last week when my best friend from Arizona flew in with 5 of her friends for a bachelorette party. The girls stopped by just after the pizza came out of the oven. After I grabbed a few pics, they chowed down!
Pretty sure I just got 6 more girls totally hooked on this Korean BBQ Sauce!
If you love pizza as much as I do, you also have to check out these recipes for 3 Cheese Jalapeno Sausage Pizza with 3 Cheese Jalapeno Ranch Sauce, Pancetta Pear Pizza and Buffalo Chicken Dip Pizza!
Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the chicken in ½ cup Korean BBQ sauce.
- Spread ¼ cup of Korean BBQ Sauce on the pizza dough.
- Top with the Korean BBQ chicken.
- Place the sliced mozzarella over the chicken, top with the red onion.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the fresh cilantro and scallions.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.