Make Your Own Margarita Bar
This post may contain affiliate links.
There’s nothing more fun than a make your own Margarita Bar! Create one with ease for your next party or event and impress all of your guests!
Earlier this week I shared a post for how to Make Your Own Taco Bar, but it felt incomplete. Why, you ask? Because we all know you can’t have a tasty taco, without washing it down with a delicious margarita, thus I created the “Make Your Own Margarita Bar”!
When creating a “Make Your Own Bar” like the Mimosa Bar and Moscow Mule Bar I’ve shared on the blog, you want to keep it simple with just a couple of ingredients and no fancy techniques required! To do this with my margarita bar, I partnered up with my friends at Powell & Mahoney who make the best cocktail mixers on the planet!
What I love about their cocktail mixers is that there are no artificial flavors or preservatives, just natural ingredients like fresh squeezed juices, pure cane sugar and agave.
With four delicious margarita flavors, jalapeno, classic, skinny and mango passionfruit, I knew that Powell & Mahoney Mixers were the perfect partner for my “Make Your Own Margarita Bar”!
What you’ll need for your Margarita Bar:
- Margarita Glasses
- Powell & Mahoney Ginger Beer
- Powell & Mahoney Margarita Mixes
- Fruit & Herbs
- blood oranges
- pomegranate seeds
- Ramekins or Small Bowls for Fruit & Herbs
- Ice Bucket, Tongs & Ice
- Cutting Board & Knife
- Lime wedges (for garnish)
- Salt rim plate
- Shot Glasses
- Sugar rim plate
Each guest can make their own margarita in just 3 simple steps!
- Add ice, tequila and margarita mix to a shaker.
- Rub a lime across the rim of a margarita glass, dip it in the salt
- Shake the margarita and pour it into the glass.
- Optional: Add the fruit and herbs of your choice by either muddling them in the shaker before adding the ice, or by adding them to the bottom of the glass before pouring in the margarita.
You can add a menu to the bar or let your guests make up their own Margarita flavor combinations!
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Blackberry Jalapeno | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Jalapeno Margarita Mix + Fresh Blackberries
- Skinny Blood Orange | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Skinny Margarita Mix + Fresh Blood Oranges
- Mango Passionfruit | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Mango Passionfruit Margarita Mix + Fresh Mangos
- Pomegranate Mint | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Classic Margarita Mix + Fresh Mint + Pomegranate Seeds
- Skinny Strawberry | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Skinny Margarita Mix + Fresh Strawberries
- Pineapple Ginger | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Classic Margarita Mix + Powell & Mahoney Ginger Beer + Fresh Pineapple
- Spicy Ginger | Tequila + Powell & Mahoney Jalapeno Margarita Mix + Powell & Mahoney Ginger Beer
Today’s post was sponsored by Powell & Mahoney. Thanks for supporting all of the delicious WhitneyBond.com partners like Powell & Mahoney!
This page contains affiliate links. I only link to products I use & love!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.