Spicy Sausage Mini Pizzas
This post may contain affiliate links.
Sriracha pizza sauce, jalapeños, summer sausage and jalapeño cheddar cheese top this delicious mini pizza recipe. They’re perfect for game days and parties!
Growing up, my favorite month of the year was December. It just so happens to be my birthday month, there’s Christmas and Hickory Farms sets up their stand in the mall. This means Beef Summer Sausage, Cheese Balls and Crackers are a totally acceptable meal for lunch, basically every day in my house!
Today I’m so excited to share my first recipe in partnership with Hickory Farms, a brand I’ve grown up with and loved my entire life!
While I’m still a big fan of slicing up the summer sausage and cheese, serving it with crackers, and calling it lunch, I’ve also started experimenting with recipes that incorporate Hickory Farms Signature Beef Summer Sausage!
This mini pizza recipe is perfect for parties, game days or weekday dinners, it’s easy to make and totally brings the flavor!
The great thing about serving individual mini pizzas is that you can make each one their own!
If you want a mini pizza with a little less spice, omit the jalapeños, if you like your mini pizza extra cheesy, pile it on baby! If you like your mini pizza extra meaty, toss on a few extra slices of summer sausage!
No matter how you customize your mini pizza, the combination of flavors from the Sriracha Pizza Sauce, Summer Sausage and Jalapeño & Cheddar Cheese, is amazing!
Spicy Sausage Mini Pizza Ingredients
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 1 cup Sriracha pizza sauce (click link for recipe)
- 1 cup Hickory Farms Beef Summer Sausage (chopped)
- 2 large jalapeños (sliced)
- 1 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups Hickory Farms Jalapeno & Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Spicy Sausage Mini Pizza Instructions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Roll out the pizza dough to ½” thick, cut out 8 mini pizzas using a 3-inch round pastry cutter, then use a rolling pin to stretch out each piece of mini pizza dough.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of sauce on each mini pizza, top with sausage, jalapeños and onion.
Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese over each pizza. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Easy as that, you’ve got mini pizzas for everyone!
I served these to friends during Sunday night football last week and they were a huge hit!
Today’s post was sponsored by Hickory Farms. Thanks for supporting all of the delicious WhitneyBond.com partners like Hickory Farms!
For more great pizza recipes, check out these 5 favorites!
- Jalapeno Sausage Pizza with Three Cheese Jalapeno Ranch Sauce
- Italian Sub Pizza
- Easy Breakfast Pizza
- Banh Mi Pizza
- Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza
Spicy Sausage Mini Pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to ½” thick, cut out 8 mini pizzas using a 3-inch round pastry cutter, then use a rolling pin to stretch out each piece of mini pizza dough.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of sauce on each mini pizza, top with sausage, jalapeños and onion.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese over each pizza.
- Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.