This post may contain affiliate links.
Strawberry Bruschetta is made with fresh basil, strawberries, balsamic vinegar & goat cheese. It’s an easy recipe, made in just 10 minutes, perfect for brunch, appetizers or dessert! It’s wonderful as a Summer snack or the start to a Valentine’s Day meal!
To say I’m a huge fan of bruschetta would be a total understatement. Traditional bruschetta is an Italian appetizer that consists of grilled bread, rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Most commonly in America, it’s also topped with diced tomatoes.
This fresh Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe has been a hit on the blog for years. It’s been so popular, that I’ve taken the topping and served it over chicken in these Bruschetta Chicken Zoodle Bowls. I’ve also added it to Baked Brie, Salmon and Chicken Parmesan.
I’ve also taken the base of bruschetta, grilled bread with toppings, and put my own spins on it. From Avocado Bruschetta, to Greek Bruschetta, to this delicious Strawberry Bruschetta. The bruschetta toppings really are endless!
This Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta recipe is totally versatile and super easy to make. It can be served as part of brunch, an appetizer or dessert. It can easily be made for parties in just 10 minutes.
You can even make the strawberry mixture ahead of time. Place it in the refrigerator and simply toast the baguette and top it when guests begin to arrive!
Creamy goat cheese, fresh strawberries and balsamic vinegar are a winning combo! Serve it all on top of a crispy baguette and you’ve got yourself one delicious recipe!
How to make Strawberry Bruschetta
In a medium bowl, combine diced strawberries, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and fresh basil. Slice a baguette and place the slices in an even layer on a baking sheet. Place under the broiler in the oven on low for 3-4 minutes.
Remove the toasted baguette slices from the oven. Spread goat cheese on each slice of bread. Top with the strawberry balsamic bruschetta. Optionally add a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
We’re huge fans of balsamic glaze at our house and have tried many brands over the years. This Fini Balsamic Glaze is our absolute favorite and can be found on Amazon, at World Market and some grocery stores. Other brands can be found near the balsamic vinegar at most major grocery stores. It will be labeled as balsamic glaze or balsamic reduction.
You can also make your own balsamic glaze at home. Simply reduce balsamic vinegar on the stove over medium low heat until it turns into a syrup consistency. Use immediately or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Can I use another type of cheese?
Yes, any soft cheese will work for this recipe. Ricotta, mascarpone, cream cheese or brie can all be used in place of goat cheese.
If you want to get a little funky, you could also use blue cheese. I love combining sliced strawberries and blue cheese crumbles in a salad. The combination also works great for this bruschetta recipe!
You could even make a “Build Your Own Bruschetta” bar. This gives people the option to top the toasted baguette with the cheese and bruschetta toppings of their choice. I’ve had this idea for a while and can’t wait to incorporate it into one of my upcoming parties!
Make this Strawberry Bruschetta into a meal
Loving this strawberry bruschetta so much that you want to make it into a meal? No problem! It’s seriously delicious on top of grilled chicken!
Simply use the chicken marinade from my Bruschetta Chicken recipe, grill the chicken, then top it with this strawberry bruschetta. Serve over zucchini noodles or with a side of roasted or steamed vegetables.
With strawberry season from January through November, you can make delicious strawberry recipes year-round!
For more strawberry goodness, check out these popular strawberry recipes!
- Strawberry Pancakes with Cream Cheese Syrup – the most fluffy pancakes ever! They’re filled with juicy strawberries and topped with sinfully delicious cream cheese syrup!
- Crispy Goat Cheese Strawberry Salad – this beautiful salad is packed with delicious ingredients! It’s filling and can be served as a meal or side dish.
- Strawberry Daiquiri with Basil Simple Syrup – you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation while sipping this sweet frozen cocktail!
- Strawberry Peach Guacamole – this fun spin on guacamole is perfect for summer parties!
- Lemon Berry Prosecco Sangria – the most popular sangria recipe on the blog! This prosecco sangria recipe is refreshing, slightly sweet and so delicious!
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Bars – as if strawberry cheesecake couldn’t get any better! These no-bake bars are so easy to make and a seriously scrumptious summer treat!
Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
- 2 cups strawberries, stemmed & diced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Turn the broiler on the oven to low.
- In a small bowl combine the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and fresh basil.
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and into the oven under the broiler for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the sliced baguette from the oven and spread the goat cheese on each slice.
- Top with the strawberry balsamic bruschetta.
- Optionally drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.
- To make this recipe gluten free, serve the strawberry bruschetta on a gluten free baguette.
- Ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mascarpone or brie can be substituted for the goat cheese, if you prefer.
- Balsamic glaze can be found near the balsamic vinegar at most major grocery stores. It might also be labeled as balsamic reduction.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.