This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for the perfect Mediterranean appetizer made in just 15 minutes? Try this easy Greek Bruschetta recipe made with fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, hummus and feta cheese!
If you’re looking for a bruschetta recipe, you’ve come to the right place! From my famous Tomato Basil Bruschetta Recipe, to twists on the classic, like Avocado Bruschetta, Beet Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta, I love sharing new bruschetta recipes that are perfect for serving as snacks or appetizers!
Heck, why not try them all and set up a Bruschetta bar at your next party!
To make this Greek bruschetta recipe, combine cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Slice and toast a baguette, then top with hummus, the cucumber tomato bruschetta and feta cheese.
Easy as that, you have the most refreshing appetizer ever!
Frequently asked questions
- Can you make this recipe ahead of time? Yes! Simply mix all of the ingredients together for the tomato cucumber bruschetta, then place it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. A little extra time in the refrigerator will actually help all of the flavors combine together. Before serving, toast the baguette and place the hummus, bruschetta and feta on the baguette slices.
- How long will bruschetta last in the refrigerator? This bruschetta recipe will last in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, stored in an airtight container.
- Can you use another dip besides hummus? Yes, this spicy feta dip would be perfect as the base of this recipe!
More mediterranean appetizers
Try these other mediterranean appetizers at your next party!
- Greek Meatballs
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetable and Hummus Plate
- Greek Crescent Rolls
- Mediterranean Chicken Skewers
- Greek Quinoa Salad
- Greek Zucchini Pie
Kitchen tools and pantry items for this recipe
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup hummus, flavor of your choosing – I recommend traditional or garlic
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet and into the oven for 5 minutes to toast.
- Toss the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, garlic, oregano, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Remove the baguette slices from the oven, spread with hummus, then top with the tomato cucumber greek bruschetta and feta cheese.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.