Bruschetta Baked Brie
This post may contain affiliate links.
This Bruschetta Baked Brie recipe combines two of the most delicious appetizers, tomato basil bruschetta and baked brie bread bowls, into the most scrumptious starter, that’s also so easy to make!
If you love this Caramelized Pear Baked Brie Bread Bowl in the fall, this Salted Caramel Pecan Baked Brie in the winter and this Strawberry Balsamic Baked Brie Bread Bowl in the spring, then you’re going to love this Bruschetta Baked Brie Bread Bowl in the summer and throughout the year!
Inspired by the most popular recipe on the blog, Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls (6 MILLION views on Facebook & counting!), I combined the deliciously simple Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe that tops the zoodle bowls, with luscious, creamy, baked brie, all snuggled in a delightfully crisp sourdough bread bowl. And let me tell you, it was amazing!
The freshness of the bruschetta, paired with the creaminess of the brie is a match made in heaven! This is the perfect appetizer for an Italian dinner or a party starter!
How do you make baked brie?
To make this bruschetta baked brie recipe, simply combine all of the tomato basil bruschetta ingredients in a bowl, slice the top and middle out of a round sourdough loaf, place the brie in the middle of the sourdough bread, then top with the tomato basil bruschetta. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Do you cut off the rind on brie cheese?
You do not cut the rind off of the brie cheese in this baked brie recipe. You put the entire round of brie, with the rind attached, in the bread bowl, then bake.
More bruschetta recipes
Looking for more great recipes with this Tomato Basil Bruschetta? Try these favorites!
- Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
- Instant Pot Italian Beef with Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Chicken Parmesan Bruschetta
- Bruschetta Turkey Burgers
- Shrimp Bruschetta with Zucchini Noodles
- Bruschetta Salmon
Bruschetta Baked Brie
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bruschetta, set aside.
- Slice the top ½ inch off of the round of sourdough bread.
- Cut a circle the size of the brie from the middle of the sourdough loaf being careful not to cut through to the bottom of the loaf.
- Place the brie in the middle of the loaf.
- Top with the bruschetta. Place on a baking dish and cover with the top slice of bread. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice the top piece of bread into cubes for dipping up the baked brie and bruschetta goodness!
- Cut slits every inch along the edge of the bread bowl, for easy pulling apart and dipping.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the top and serve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.