Salted Caramel Pecan Baked Brie
This post may contain affiliate links.
Salted caramel & pecans top this deliciously easy baked brie recipe. It’s perfect served as a party appetizer in the fall or as a Thanksgiving dessert!
OMG y’all, this recipe is EVERYTHING!
Salted Caramel + Baked Brie = a match made in heaven!
The best part is, this recipe is totally easy and can be served a number of different ways!
- Can you serve it as a party appetizer? Oh yes, you can!
- Can you serve it as dessert? For sure!
- Can you serve it at a brunch? Hand me a mimosa, I’m in!
- Can you serve it on a Saturday night sitting at home in your PJs watching Netflix? I would highly recommend it!
My love of baked brie has taken me down a path of creating baked brie recipes for every occasion and every season. From Caramelized Pear Baked Brie Bread Bowls, to Tomato Basil Bruschetta Baked Brie and Strawberry Balsamic Baked Brie Bread Bowls, I just can’t get enough of the delicious melted cheese with various scrumptious toppings!
How to Make an Easy Baked Brie Recipe
Place a round of brie cheese on top of foil on a baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes.
While the brie is baking, prepare the salted caramel by melting sugar down in a saucepan over high heat, add butter, heavy cream and sea salt to make the caramel sauce, then mix in the pecans.
Once the baked brie comes out of the oven, pour the salted caramel pecans over the brie.
What goes with baked brie?
I served a board of sliced apples, cinnamon graham crackers and a sliced baguette with this Salted Caramel Pecan Baked Brie.
Is baked brie gluten free?
Yes, this baked brie recipe is gluten free. Serve with apples or gluten free cookies for dipping.
What wine should you serve with baked brie?
Champagne or pinot noir both pair well with salted caramel and baked brie, making them perfect matches for this Salted Caramel Baked Brie recipe!
Want more salted caramel in your life? (Because who doesn’t!) Try these 5 popular salted caramel recipes!
- Salted Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- No Churn Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Cookie Cups with Salted Caramel Filling
- Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies
Salted Caramel Pecan Baked Brie
- 16 oz wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 baguette, sliced
- shortbread cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place brie in a “foil basket” on a rimmed baking sheet and into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- While the brie is baking, prepare the salted caramel pecan sauce.
- Add the granulated sugar to a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until it turns into an amber-colored liquid.
- Once the sugar is completely melted, stir the butter into the caramel until it is completely melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly, drizzle in the heavy cream while stirring constantly, allow the mixture to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sea salt and pecans.
- As soon as the brie comes out of the oven, place it on a rimmed serving dish and pour the salted caramel pecan sauce on top.
- Serve with sliced apples, graham crackers, shortbread cookies or a sliced baguette.
- The nutritional information provided does not include the serving options.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.