Bruschetta Cheese Dip
This post may contain affiliate links.
Fresh bruschetta combined with melted, creamy cheeses makes for one delicious bruschetta cheese dip recipe, made in only 10 minutes, perfect as a party appetizer!
This recipe is the result of an almost accident.
When I was home over the holidays, my Dad was making cheese dip (Velvetta + Rotel, an Oklahoma staple when eating Tex-Mex!), he reached in the refrigerator to grab a tupperware container of rotel and he accidentally grabbed the tupperware of leftover bruschetta.
He realized before he actually added it to the bowl of Velvetta, but then I got an idea. What if I made an Italian version of “cheese dip” with bruschetta instead of Rotel and a combination of cream cheese and mozzarella instead of Velvetta?
Well, I tried this bruschetta cheese dip recipe idea and I loved it, so today I’m sharing it with you!
Bruschetta Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 8 oz cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups Tomato Basil Bruschetta (←click link for homemade recipe)
Bruschetta Cheese Dip Instructions
Heat a medium sized pot on the stovetop over medium heat.
Add the cream cheese. As it begins to melt, add the mozzarella cheese. Once both cheeses are melted, add the bruschetta and stir to combine.
Serve immediately with brioche toasts, crackers, vegetables or a sliced baguette.
Like I said, super simple, but also super delicious!
What’s your favorite dip recipe? Comment below and share how you like to dip!
Bruschetta Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Tomato Basil Bruschetta, click link for homemade recipe
- Heat a medium sized pot on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese.
- As it begins to melt, add the mozzarella cheese.
- Once both cheeses are melted and creamy, add the bruschetta and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with brioche toasts, crackers, vegetables or a sliced baguette.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.