In this scrumptious Chicken Potsticker Stir Fry recipe, fresh veggies, chicken potstickers and a simple stir fry sauce are tossed together in one pan in under 30 minutes for an easy weeknight meal!
Today’s post is sponsored by my friends at Crazy Cuizine.
One of my favorite things to do for dinner is turn my favorite appetizers into a meal!
Jalapeno Poppers turned into Sliders, Spinach Artichoke Dip turned into a Stuffed Spaghetti Squash, Bruschetta turned into Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls and now Chicken Potstickers turned into an AMAZING stir fry recipe!
Starting with a box of Crazy Cuizine Chicken Potstickers makes this recipe so easy to make! Whip up a quick and easy sauce, dice up some fresh veggies and stir fry it all together for an incredibly flavorful and simple dinner!
The sauce has a nice kick to it (which I love!) but if you want to kick it down a notch, just cut the amount of sriracha and chili paste down.
Leave it to the Costco sampling stations for helping for helping me find out about Crazy Cuizine. Just a few short weeks ago, I also sampled their Teriyaki Chicken and now have a freezer full of Crazy Cuizine products for easy weeknight meals that are the perfect base for time-saving recipes.
I immediately fell in love with their Chicken Potstickers and knew I had to turn them into a meal that I could add to my weekly dinner menu. Thus, enter Chicken Potsticker Stir Fry!
Not only was this recipe so easy to make, it really is my new favorite and is definitely going on my weekly easy dinner menu.
Visit the “Where To Buy” page on CrazyCuizine.com to find out where to pick up these Chicken Potstickers in your area.
Visit the 29 Minute Meals page on the blog for more great recipes made in 29 minutes of less!
Chicken Potsticker Stir Fry
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha reduce to 1 tsp for less spicy
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chili paste reduce to 1 tsp for less spicy
- 2 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 16 Crazy Cuizine Chicken Potstickers
- 2 scallions sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup carrot diagonal slice
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, honey and chili paste together, set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp sesame oil to a large pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Add the potstickers and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water to the pan, cover and steam for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the potstickers from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp sesame oil to the pan.
- Once heated, add the scallions, sugar snap peas, carrots, bell pepper, garlic and ginger.
- Saute 4-5 minutes.
- Add the potstickers back to the pan and pour the sauce over the stir fry.
- Toss everything together on the stove for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.