Grilled Stuffed Peppers With Creamy Artichoke Dip
This post may contain affiliate links.
Grilled stuffed peppers are made with sweet mini peppers, filled with an easy, delicious creamy artichoke dip, creating the perfect appetizer for your next BBQ!
Can we talk about how excited I am that grilling season is back in action? Grilled Strawberry Lemonade, Grilled Bruschetta Chicken and Grilled Berry S’Mores should definitely be our your summer grilling menu!
A couple of weeks ago our awesome neighbors invited us over for the first neighborhood BBQ of spring and made these delicious grilled stuffed peppers with a Jalapeno Artichoke Dip from Costco.
I was inspired and came home to make my own Jalapeno Artichoke Dip Stuffed Peppers with an easy, homemade dip recipe! I then proceeded to make these peppers three different times in two weeks, in Oklahoma, on Cinco De Mayo and to make and share on the blog.
They’re such an easy summer party appetizer to prep ahead of time and toss on the grill when guests begin to arrive!
Healthy Grilled Stuffed Peppers
To make these Healthy Grilled Stuffed Peppers, all you have to do is combine 8 ingredients in a small bowl to make the dip. Transfer the dip to a plastic bag, cut a hole in the corner and pipe the dip into the peppers. Grill the peppers and snack away!
Each stuffed pepper is only 31 calories, so you won’t feel guilty about snacking on a few of these delicious snacks while hanging at your BBQ!
How to Grill Stuffed Peppers
After making these grilled stuffed peppers a few times, I found the easiest way to grill them is either on non-stick foil directly on the grill or in a grill basket placed on the grill. Using the foil means that if any of the dip drips out of the peppers during grilling, clean up is a breeze!
Grilled Stuffed Mini Peppers with Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded & minced
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 lb mini sweet peppers, app 3 dozen peppers - stems removed
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, monterey jack cheese, sour cream, minced jalapeno, artichoke hearts, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Transfer this mixture into a large plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe the mix into the mini sweet peppers.
- Once all peppers have been filled, place the peppers on a grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove and serve immediately.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.