This incredibly flavorful recipe for salmon fajitas is made on one sheet pan in just 29 minutes for a quick and easy recipe! Serve the fajitas on tortillas or in a rice bowl for a delicious meal!
Fajitas are a staple around our house. They are one of the few meals that Kurt actually makes himself, but for this fajita recipe, I took charge and switched things up a bit!
Inspired by these popular 10 Minute Veggie Fajita Rice Bowls, I turned these sheet pan salmon fajitas into a bowl for myself, but also served them in a more traditional style in flour tortillas for Kurt. Both versions are totally delicious, so serve as you’d like! You could even ditch the rice and tortillas to make this recipe Whole 30 approved!
Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas
These salmon fajitas couldn’t be easier to make! Place two pieces of salmon on a baking sheet and surround them with bell peppers and onions. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika and salt. Pour this mixture over the salmon and veggies.
Place the salmon fajitas in the oven for 20 minutes.
While the fajitas are cooking, either prepare rice for salmon fajita rice bowls or warm tortillas for traditional fajitas. Slice and dice the optionally toppings of your choice, such as sliced avocado, fresh cilantro or diced tomatoes.
Just Chili California Hot Sauce is my FAVORITE on fish tacos and it’s absolutely delicious on these salmon fajitas!
One of the best parts about these sheet pan salmon fajitas is just how easy they are to make! Only one pan to clean up and start-to-finish made in just 29 minutes!
Looking for more quick & easy salmon recipes to make throughout the week? Try these 5 favorites!
- Pesto Baked Salmon Foil Dinner
- Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon Tacos
- Balsamic Salmon Zoodle Bowls
- Cinnamon Chipotle Salmon
- Korean BBQ Grilled Salmon
Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas
- 2 6 oz salmon filets
- 2 cups bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice app 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups white rice cooked
- 4 fajita size flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the salmon filets on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Spread the bell peppers and onions around the salmon on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika and sea salt. Pour this mixture over the salmon and veggies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve the salmon fajitas over rice or in tortillas.
Optionally top with cilantro, avocado, tomatoes or hot sauce.
If serving as a rice bowl, begin cooking rice prior to cooking the salmon fajitas.
Calorie count provided does not include rice, tortillas or optional toppings.