Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
This post may contain affiliate links.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are a quick & easy recipe, great for dinner or a snack! They can be made with flour tortillas or corn tortillas for a gluten free taquito!
When it comes to entertaining, there’s never a lack of Buffalo Style recipes on my party menu!
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are so easy to make! I made a big batch of Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken early last week, then incorporated it into these taquitos, buffalo chicken dip for my annual holiday party and Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne for dinner.
With the cooked buffalo chicken, it only takes 20 minutes to make these taquitos, start to finish. They’re great for an after school snack, a fun twist on Taco Tuesday dinner or a party appetizer!
How do you make chicken taquitos in the oven?
Roll up cooked, shredded chicken, cheese and any other filling of your choice in flour or corn tortillas. For these taquitos, I tossed the chicken in buffalo sauce and added sautéed onions and jalapenos.
Place the rolled up taquitos seam side down on a baking sheet and into a 425°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
What goes with chicken taquitos?
How many calories are in chicken taquitos?
Each of these buffalo chicken taquitos contains 210 calories.
How to reheat Chicken Taquitos
Reheat in the microwave for 1 minute or wrap in foil and reheat in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
Made them and loved them? Rate the recipe 5 stars below! ↓
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken breast
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 6 flour tortillas
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and jalapeno, saute 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken and buffalo sauce to the skillet and toss everything together.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture over the bottom third of each tortilla, then top with a tablespoon of cheese and roll up tightly.
- Place each taquito seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Brush the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over the taquitos.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.