Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch
This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe for Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch is perfect for holiday parties, Christmas, Friendsgiving, or anytime you need a Moscow Mule recipe for a crowd! Just want to make single cocktail? I have instructions for that too!
Table of contents
It’s Thanksgiving Week on the blog and today we’re getting boozy!
If you love a good moscow mule, (and really who doesn’t?!) you’re going to love this moscow mule punch recipe!
It’s festive, delicious and the perfect moscow mule recipe for a crowd!
Whether you’re sharing this Moscow Mule Punch with friends at Friendsgiving, family at Thanksgiving, or serving it at your upcoming holiday parties, this refreshing, flavorful punch is perfect for fall and winter!
Why spend all of your time making individual cocktails, when you can make one pitcher of Moscow Mule Punch that will last all evening, or at least until after the appetizer course!
- Cranberry apple juice
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Ginger beer – I do not recommend substituting in ginger ale. Ginger beer has a much stronger ginger flavor and is spicier than ginger ale, which really makes it the star of this cocktail.
- Fresh cranberries – if fresh cranberries aren’t in season, you can use frozen cranberries instead, since they’re simply a garnish for the drink.
- Apples – go for apples that are juicy and bold in flavor, like Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, or Fuji.
Pour vodka, cranberry apple juice, lime juice and ginger beer into a large pitcher, stir to combine. Add fresh cranberries and diced apples to the pitcher.
Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. I recommend adding ice to glasses before serving, instead of adding ice to the pitcher. When adding ice to the pitcher, it will start to melt and will water down the cocktails.
This Moscow mule punch will fill eight standard 20 oz copper mugs. You can also double or triple the recipe to make more!
How to make a mocktail punch
Simply omit the vodka to make a tasty non-alcoholic punch, or mocktail. Most ginger beers are non-alcoholic, but always check the label to make sure, before serving this as a non-alcoholic drink.
How to make a single cocktail
Fill a copper mug, or 16 ounce glass, with ice, add 2 ounces vodka, 1 ounce cranberry apple juice and 1/4 ounce lime juice. Stir to combine, then top with 6 ounces ginger beer. Finish the drink by adding 1 ounce of fresh cranberries and 1 ounce of diced apples.
Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup cranberry apple juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 liters ginger beer, 2 – 750 ml bottles
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup apples, diced
- Add the vodka, cranberry apple juice, lime juice and ginger beer to a large pitcher, stir to combine.
- Add the fresh cranberries and apples.
- Add ice to serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To make a single cocktail, instead of punch, use the following measurements:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry apple juice
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 1 ounce fresh cranberries
- 1 ounce diced apples
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.