Cucumber Mint Vodka Cocktail
This post may contain affiliate links.
Introducing the most refreshing drink of all time, the Cucumber Mint Vodka Cocktail! The best part is, it’s easy to whip up this delicious drink with just 5 ingredients, in only 5 minutes! Perfect for happy hour at home, sipping poolside on a warm summer day or serving at your next cocktail party!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wheatley Vodka. All opinions are 100% mine.
When it comes to cocktails, I’m always on the hunt for something light, fresh and easy. This Cucumber Mint Cocktail is exactly that! Made with fresh cucumbers and mint, you’ll feel like you’re sipping on boozy spa water!
Instead of using simple syrup or adding a sweetener to the cocktail, I added lemonade. This gives the cocktail a hint of sweetness and I love the balance of the fresh lemon taste with the cucumber and mint.
I used Wheatley Vodka as the perfect base for this cocktail. It’s crafted in small batches, ten-times-distilled, triple filtered and bottled at 82 proof.
With a super smooth clean taste and hints of soft vanilla, this vodka is so smooth, it pairs perfectly with the light, fresh flavors in this cocktail recipe!
Table of contents
What you’ll need
- Fresh cucumber
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Wheatley vodka – which can be found in stores like Albertsons, Total Wine, Whole Foods, Pavilions and Vons.
- Sparkling water or soda water
Step by step instructions
- Add fresh sliced cucumbers and mint leaves to the bottom of a 16 ounce glass.
- Pour 2 ounces of vodka in the glass.
- Use a muddler or the back of a spoon to muddle the cucumber and mint into the vodka.
- The mint and cucumber should be well mashed into the vodka, releasing the flavors of the fresh vegetable and herbs into the drink.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add lemonade and top with sparkling water. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and slice of cucumber.
How to make a pitcher of the cocktail
Just follow the simple steps below to make this into a big batch cocktail that will serve 6-8 drinks.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cucumber slices and 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves to the bottom of a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add 12 ounces (or 1 1/2 cups) Wheatley Vodka to the pitcher, then use a muddler to muddle the cucumber and mint into the vodka.
- Pour 3 cups of lemonade into the pitcher. Stir to combine.
- When ready to serve, fill a glass with ice, pour the cocktail into the glass 3/4 full, then top the glass with chilled sparkling water.
Food pairing ideas
This cocktail is light and refreshing, making it the perfect drink to serve with spicy foods to help cool down your palate! It’s also fresh and juicy, which pairs perfectly with lighter meals, like salads.
Here are a few of my favorite recipes to serve with this delicious drink!
- Drunken Noodles
- Spicy Chicken Chorizo Paella
- Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
- Steak Salad
- Pesto Chicken Avocado Spinach Salad
More cocktail recipes to try
Looking for more easy cocktail recipes? Check out these blog favorites!
- Lemon Berry Prosecco Sangria
- Peach Basil Moscow Mules
- Strawberry Daiquiri
- Frozen Mango Margaritas
- Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch
Cucumber Mint Vodka Cocktail
- ¼ cup cucumber slices, + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, + more for garnish
- 2 ounces Wheatley Vodka
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ½ cup lemonade
- ½ cup sparkling water
- Add the cucumber and mint leaves to the bottom of a cocktail glass.
- Add the Wheatley vodka to the glass.
- Muddle the cucumber and mint into the vodka using a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Top with the lemonade and sparkling water.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with additional cucumber slices and mint leaves to garnish.
- See blog post for instructions on how to make a pitcher of these cocktails.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.