Ham sliders are served on Hawaiian rolls with brie cheese & cranberry sauce, then baked in the oven for a fun & easy recipe made in under 30 minutes!
Around the holidays I’m always looking for entertaining recipes that I can make for a crowd that require 6 ingredients or less.
I’ve already made these twice when hosting friends and family, once for brunch and once as appetizer, and each time they were a huge hit! Best part is, they’re so simple and only require 4 ingredients and 25 minutes to make!
How do you make Hawaiian roll ham sliders?
Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half through the middle, keeping the top and bottom half of the rolls intact. Top the bottom halves of the rolls with cranberry sauce, then sliced ham, then slices of brie cheese. Place the top half of the rolls on top and cover with foil.
How long do you cook ham sliders?
Bake covered with foil at 350°F for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
How to keep ham sliders warm?
Once the sliders have cooked, to keep them warm, turn the oven temperature down to 200°F and cover them with foil. This will keep them warm until you’re ready to serve them.
Kitchen tools & pantry items needed to make these Ham Sliders:
Six more delicious slider recipes to try:
- Sous Vide Sliders
- Roasted Jalapeno Honey Carne Asada Sliders
- Chipotle Maple Shredded Chicken Sliders
- Fajita Meatball Sliders
- BBQ Chicken Salad Sliders
- Dr Pepper Pulled Pork Sliders
Made them and loved them? Rate the recipe 5 stars below! ↓
Cranberry Brie Ham Sliders
- 12 count package Hawaiian Rolls
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ lb sliced ham
- 4 oz brie cheese sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half through the middle, keeping the rolls in tact.
- Place bottom half of rolls on a baking sheet.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the rolls, top with the ham, then the slices of brie cheese.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use a knife to slice between the rolls and serve.