This post may contain affiliate links.
Toss this easy, homemade Tomato Mango Salsa together in 5 minutes to serve on top of fresh fish, tacos or with chips for dipping! This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian & vegan, making it perfect for everyone!
Last night was “Taco Tuesday” so I decided to toss together healthy, grilled Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon Tacos for the occasion! These tacos are sweet, spicy and oh-so-delicious.
I couldn’t top such an amazingly flavorful taco with just any old salsa, so I whipped up this fresh mango salsa!
This mango salsa is so easy to make and not only is it perfect on salmon tacos, it’s also delicious on top of grilled chicken, steamed fish or served with chips for dipping!
Table of contents
Step by step instructions
Add the diced mango and diced tomato to a small bowl.
Add the minced red onion, minced jalapeño and minced cilantro.
Squeeze the lime juice over the salsa and mix everything together.
Frequently asked questions
- What do you eat mango salsa with? Everything! Use it for tacos, add to salads, top grilled chicken or fish, or eat it with tortilla chips.
- How long does mango salsa last in the fridge? Fresh mango salsa will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container.
- How do you make a spicy mango salsa? This recipe calls for one minced jalapeno to spice up the salsa. If you’d like an even spicier salsa, try adding 1 or 2 minced serrano peppers.
- Can I add avocado to the salsa? Yes, feel free to add 1 peeled, seeded and diced avocado to the salsa for a nice, creamy addition!
How to serve it
You can simply serve this salsa with a bag of chips and a Serrano Chili Mango Margarita or Blackberry Jalapeno Margarita for a delicious happy hour! Or, use it to add wonderful flavor to any of these recipes:
- Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon Tacos
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
- Blackened Red Snapper
- Grilled Chicken
More salsa recipes
Whether you want the perfect dip for chips, or something to spice up your favorite dish, these salsas are easy to make and packed with flavor!
- 1 mango, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Add the mango and tomato to a small bowl.
- Add the onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the top and mix together.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.