Pizza Baked Spaghetti
This post may contain affiliate links.
Toss your favorite pizza toppings, like sausage & peppers, with spaghetti & pasta sauce, then top with cheese for an easy pizza baked spaghetti recipe!
Thank you to Jennie-O for sponsoring this post.
For a lot of families across the country, this week is back-to-school week, which means after school activities, busy schedules and the need for easy weeknight meals!
If you’re looking for new recipes to add to your weeknight menu repertoire, look no further than this pizza baked spaghetti recipe!
I tossed my favorite pizza toppings, sausage and peppers, with extra saucy spaghetti and topped the whole thing with lots of parmesan and mozzarella cheese for a meal that the entire family will love!
The best part is, the recipe only takes 14 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to bake, which makes it an easy 29 Minute Meal for busy schedules!
I partnered up with my friends at Jennie-O and added their Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage to this Pizza Baked Spaghetti recipe, it has great flavor and contains 65% less fat than smoked beef sausage!
It’s also gluten-free, making this recipe super easy to convert to a gluten free weeknight meal when gluten-free spaghetti is used!
Pizza Baked Spaghetti Ingredients
- 1 (16 oz) package spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce (click link for homemade 29 minute spaghetti sauce recipe!)
- 1 (14 oz) package Jennie-O Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage (sliced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (finely shredded)
Pizza Baked Spaghetti Instructions
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Toss the spaghetti noodles with the pasta sauce, sliced sausage and bell pepper. Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Easy as that, your new favorite family dinner is made!
Looking for more 29 Minute Meals with Jennie-O Turkey? Check out these 5 favorites!
- Greek Turkey Tacos
- Taco Turkey Patty Melts
- Cajun Turkey Cobb Salad
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Bolognese
- Healthy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Pizza Baked Spaghetti
- 16 oz spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups marinara sauce, click link for homemade marinara sauce recipe
- 14 oz Jennie-O Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Toss the spaghetti noodles with the pasta sauce, sliced sausage and bell pepper.
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.