Whole30 Instant Pot Thai Beef
This post may contain affiliate links.
Whole30 Thai Beef is easy to make in the Instant Pot in under an hour. Shred the beef and serve it in lettuce wraps for a Whole30 meal or serve it in corn tortillas for a gluten free Thai twist on Taco Tuesday!
Thank you to my friends at Litehouse for sponsoring today’s post!
Today is a very exciting day! It’s the first day of Spring and I’m sharing a delicious new Whole30 recipe made in an Instant Pot!
This Thai Beef recipe is great for meal prepping and turning into several delicious meals throughout the week. It’s made with Instantly Fresh Litehouse Herbs, which saves time by cutting out a lot of slicing and dicing!
Litehouse Herbs are a convenient way to have fresh herbs at your fingertips all the time. They’re perfect for kicking up recipes on the Whole30 diet! And they’re conveniently located in the produce section at most major grocery stores, so you can grab a bottle (or 10!) on your next trip to the store!
I added the Instantly Fresh Garlic, Ginger and Cilantro to this Thai Beef recipe, made in the Instant Pot in under an hour!
After shredding the beef, you can add it to lettuce wraps, like I’ve done in this post, to make an entirely Whole30 recipe. If you’re not on the Whole30 diet, you can serve the Thai Beef over rice, tossed with noodles or in tortillas for Thai tacos.
Be sure to check out these other Whole30 recipes to add to your weekly menu!
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Whole 30 Eggplant Roll Ups
- Balsamic Salmon Zoodle Bowls
- Whole 30 Turkey Taco Salad
- Chipotle Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Mushroom Spinach Chicken
Whole30 Instant Pot Thai Beef
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Litehouse Garlic
- 2 tbsp Litehouse Cilantro
- 1 tsp Litehouse Ginger
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 2 lb beef chuck roast, cubed
- 10 iceberg or butter lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk the coconut aminos, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, apple juice, Thai red curry paste, garlic, cilantro, ginger and salt together, set aside.
- Press the saute button on the Instant Pot, use the adjust button to set on the “normal” setting.
- Add the olive oil to the Instant Pot, when the display says “hot”, add the jalapeno, saute 2-3 minutes, add the beef chuck roast and sear for 1-2 minutes.
- Press the Keep Warm/Cancel button on the Instant Pot.
- Pour the prepared sauce into the instant pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the steam release is set to “sealing”.
- Press the “manual” button and set the Instant Pot to high pressure, then use the +/- buttons to set the Instant Pot to 30 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, turn off the Instant Pot and wait 5-10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure before unlocking the lid.
- Remove the lid and use two forks or “meat claws” to shred the beef.
- Place the beef in the lettuce leaves and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.