Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
This post may contain affiliate links.
Buffalo sauce adds a kick of flavor to this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe! The delicious sauce, chicken & pasta all cook together in a slow cooker for an easy meal!
There’s nothing I love more than a slow cooker recipe where everything cooks together in a slow cooker! That’s why I updated this classic blog recipe with a few tweaks and improvements, so now you can ditch the extra pots and pans and make this entire recipe in a slow cooker!
There’s no denying the fact that I love adding buffalo sauce to creamy pasta dishes. This Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne is the most popular recipe of all time on the blog and this Slow Cooker Buffalo Mac & Cheese is always a hit!
Buffalo sauce adds a deliciously flavorful kick to this classic chicken alfredo recipe, it seriously makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Can you cook chicken alfredo in a crock pot?
You sure can! Add chicken, carrots, celery and red bell pepper to a slow cooker. Add heavy cream, butter, chicken broth, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Slow cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours.
Remove the chicken from the slow cooker, place on a cutting board, shred and add back to the slow cooker, along with the parmesan cheese and fettuccine noodles.
Place the lid back on the slow cooker and cook for an additional 30-40 minutes.
Can you put uncooked noodles in a crock pot?
For this recipe, yes you can. The noodles will cook in the hot alfredo sauce in the crock pot.
Recommended kitchen tools for this Buffalo Chicken Alfredo Recipe:
Love this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo? Try these other easy slow cooker recipes!
- Slow Cooker Beef Ragu
- French Onion Meatball Soup
- Crock Pot Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa Tacos
- Thai Peanut Chicken Noodles
Made it and loved it? Rate the recipe 5 stars below! ↓
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb pasta, recommend fettuccine or linguine
- Add the chicken, carrots, celery and bell pepper to a slow cooker.
- Add the heavy cream, butter, chicken broth, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, black pepper, kosher salt, onion powder, paprika and cayenne pepper to the slow cooker and stir gently to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board.
- Add the parmesan cheese and pasta to the slow cooker and stir everything together.
- Place the lid back on the slow cooker and continue to cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- While the pasta is cooking in the slow cooker, use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add the chicken back to the slow cooker and toss everything together.
- Vegetarian Option: Omit the chicken. The buffalo alfredo sauce is so good on its own, you could definitely do it without the chicken, and simply add extra vegetables.
- Gluten Free Option: Use gluten-free pasta. Make sure the buffalo sauce is gluten free, Frank's, which is what I used in the recipe, is gluten-free.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.