Jalapeno Popper Bread Bowl
This post may contain affiliate links.
Jalapenos, cream cheese and cheddar cheese are spooned into a round of sourdough bread in this delicious Jalapeno Cheese Bread Bowl recipe, an awesome appetizer for holidays, parties and Super Bowl!
My love of all things jalapeno popper is real y’all!
Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket, Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Jalapeno Popper Dip, Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls, Cream Cheese Stuffing Jalapeno Poppers, all perfect party apps to go right along side this Jalapeno Popper Bread Bowl!
Jalapeno Cheese Bread Bowl Recipe
To make this jalapeno cheese bread bowl, combine cream cheese and a can of diced jalapenos together. Cut out the middle of a sourdough bread round and fill with the jalapeno cream cheese. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake at 375°F. for 25-30 minutes.
What to eat with Jalapeno Cheese Bread
Slice the bread bowl around the edges and pull the bread apart, then spread the jalapeno cheese dip on the bread. In addition to the bread, you can serve the dish with tortilla chips or vegetables, such as carrots and celery, to dip up the creamy, cheesy jalapeno dip.
If you like the idea of creamy cheese melting out of a delicious sourdough bread bowl, you should also check out these 4 recipes!
- Caramelized Pear Baked Brie Bread Bowl – check this one out for a video showing how to make the sourdough bread bowls!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Bread Bowl
- Bruschetta Brie Bread Bowl
- Strawberry Balsamic Baked Brie Bread Bowl
Jalapeno Cheese Bread Bowl
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz can diced jalapenos
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 round sourdough loaf
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and diced jalapenos.
- Slice the top ½ inch off of the round of sourdough bread.
- Cut a circle from the middle of the sourdough loaf being careful not to cut through to the bottom of the loaf.
- Place the cream cheese and diced jalapenos in the middle of the loaf.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Place on a baking dish and cover with the top slice of bread. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice the top piece of bread into cubes for dipping.
- Cut slits every inch along the edge of the bread bowl, for easy pulling apart and dipping.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.