What Healthy Means To Me with Healthy Choice
This post may contain affiliate links.
This post brought to you by Healthy Choice.
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit the Healthy Choice headquarters and find out just what healthy means to them. I met with Chef Jackie who is part of a team that creates all of the Healthy Choice meals you’ll find in your grocers freezer section.
We talked about how Healthy Choice considers people with dietary restrictions and different health concerns when creating their meals, just as I do at home when creating recipes for the blog.
Find out where Chef Jackie and I get our recipe inspiration and how we tailor that to what healthy means to different people!
If you’re looking for specific Healthy Choice meals or recipes to make it home, you’ll find great options to meet any healthy needs below!
- Low Carb – Healthy Choice Simply Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo or Blood Orange Baked Salmon & Carrots Recipe
- Gluten Free – Healthy Choice Cajun Style Chicken & Shrimp or Gluten Free General Tso’s Chicken Recipe
- Low Sugar – Healthy Choice Crustless Chicken Pot Pie or Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers
- Low Sodium – Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms or Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Kale Salad Recipe
- Low Fat – Healthy Choice Honey Glazed Turkey & Potatoes or Mexican Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Chef Jackie, Healthy Choice and I know that healthy means something different to everyone and we’re excited to give people the option to fit Healthy Choice meals and delicious recipes into their healthy lifestyle!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.