Top Holiday Gifts for Foodies
This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for the perfect gift to buy your friend or family member for Christmas? Look no further than these Top 20 Gifts for Foodies, ranging from $5 – $250!
It’s December y’all, a time for eating, drinking and gift giving!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve spent the last 3 days going back and forth between e-mails, text messages and conversations with my boyfriend and family on what to get each other! Gift giving can be so stressful!
After all of the decision making for my family, I thought, “hey, my friends reading WhitneyBond.com probably need a little gift guidance too“, so I decided to put together this guide of the top holiday gifts for foodies! I included 4 different price ranges to help you find the perfect gift at the perfect price!
I also, added a list of “recipes made with this gift” below each one. You can easily hop over to two or three of these recipes, print them out and include them with the gift! Your friends and family will love that they have a new kitchen toy to play with AND a couple of new recipes to go with it!
Top Holiday Gifts for Foodies – $5 – $25
- Microplane – $13 – Great for zesting lemons and limes, and grating parmesan cheese, fresh ginger and nutmeg!
- Lemon Squeezer – $7 – easily juice lemons and limes into recipes without any mess!
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet 10.25″ – $15-19 – great for everything from baking cornbread to roasting vegetables to searing meats!
- Pizza Stone – $25 – not just for baking pizzas! I use my baking stone to bake cookies, taco rings and biscuits! It cooks everything evenly and it’s non-stick for easy clean up!
- Bundt Pan – $13 – $15 – I use my bundt pan for everything from monkey bread to cake to stuffing!
- Garlic Press – $12 – $20 – crushed garlic is the perfect addition to pasta sauce, salad dressings, meat rubs and so much more! I use my garlic press almost every day!
Top Holiday Gifts for Foodies $25 – $50
- Spiralizer – $20-$50 – perfect for making veggie noodles!
- Electric Carving Knife – $20 – $25 – a game changer for carving meats and slicing bread!
- Presto Salad Shooter – $24- $28 – an easy way to shred cheese, carrots and other veggies!
- Stovetop Cast Iron Grill Pan – $45 – great for getting that grill sear on steaks and burgers without firing up an actual grill!
- Calphalon Dutch Oven – $40 – $50 – the perfect large pot for making sauces, one pot pastas and slow braised meats!
- Casserole Crock-Pot – $35-$40 – the casserole crock-pot is a fun new shape and size for the slow cooker enthusiast! It works just like a normal slow cooker, but it’s perfect for slow cooking cornbread and brownies!
- Cuisinart Hand Blender – $30 – $40 – I love this hand blender for puréeing sauces and soups right on the stove!
Top Holiday Gifts for Foodies $50 – $100
- Capresso Espresso & Cappuccino Maker – $65 – a must for coffee lovers, this espresso maker is so easy to use & affordable!
- Recipes made with this gift:
- Calphalon Skillet Set – $52 – $70 – I’ve owned these skillets since college and use them almost every day!
- Wonderbag Portable Slow Cooker – $36 – great for camping or taking recipes on the go!
Top Holiday Gifts for Foodies $100 +
- Hamilton Beach Sous Vide Slow Cooker – $70 – $129 – my new favorite kitchen tool! Sous Vide cooking will seriously change your life! It’s an easy method of cooking that produces mouth-watering results!
- Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor – $160 – great for making pesto, hummus, sauces and breadcrumbs at home!
- T-fal OptiGrill – $120-150- this is my go-to for indoor grilling, and great for making paninis!
- Instant Pot 6 Quart 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker – $70-100 – make your favorite slow cooker recipes in an Instant Pot in under an hour!
Hopefully this list has made your shopping a little bit easier this year!
Happy holidays everyone and thank you for visiting WhitneyBond.com! It’s because of readers like you that I get to wake up and write this blog every day, which is the greatest gift in the world to me!
If you would like to know when scrumptious new recipes are posted, sign up for my e-mail list below and I’ll send you delicious new recipes 3 times per week!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.