30 Easy Whole30 Recipes + Shopping List
This post may contain affiliate links.
Check out these 30 easy Whole30 recipes that will make it simple to create healthy Whole30 meals, that also taste delicious! Plus, use the handy Whole30 shopping guide to grab everything you need to make these tasty recipes at home!
I’m wrapping up “Whole30 March” today with a list of 30 Easy Whole30 Recipes + a convenient Whole30 shopping list that will make it simple to purchase ingredients for the Whole30 diet that you might not already have in your kitchen pantry.
Whole30 Recipes with Chicken
- Grilled Cajun Chicken with Bell Pepper Cajun Slaw – featuring the best cajun chicken marinade ever!
2. Tomato Basil Chicken Skewers – an incredibly flavorful Whole30 recipe, perfect for summer grilling season!
3. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers – the perfect way to satisfy your buffalo wing cravings, while on the Whole30 diet!
4. Mediterranean Chicken Skewers – the flavorful spinach, spiced marinade for these skewers is amazing!
5. Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls – simply omit the parmesan cheese in the bruschetta to make these popular zoodle bowls Whole30 compliant!
6. Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers – this recipe has been a blog favorite for years and it just so happens to also be Whole30 compliant, YAY!
7. Butternut Squash Apple Bruschetta Chicken – omit the balsamic glaze in this recipe or replace it with homemade reduced balsamic vinegar to make it Whole30 compliant.
8. Cilantro Lime Chicken Stuffed Peppers – an easy slow cooker chicken recipe is stuffed into bell peppers for a delicious Whole30 dinner!
Whole 30 Recipes for Instant Pot
9. Instant Pot Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps – use your Instant Pot to make this easy and delicious Thai Beef recipe, serve it in lettuce wraps for a delicious, Whole30 recipe!
Whole 30 Recipes with Ground Turkey
10. Turkey Taco Salad – this is definitely my favorite Whole30 recipe! The combination of sautéed veggies with taco seasoned ground turkey is delicious + the recipe is made in just 20 minutes!
11. Chipotle Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – definitely another one of the best Whole30 recipes I made during March. The combination of smokey chipotle chili with roasted sweet potatoes is amazing!
12. Whole30 Eggplant Roll-Ups – Italian seasoned ground turkey and mushrooms fill these delicious eggplant roll ups!
Whole30 Recipes for Dinner
13. Balsamic Salmon Zoodle Bowls – this 29 minute meal is the perfect easy dinner recipe for the Whole30 diet!
14. Spaghetti Squash with Green Chili Avocado Sauce and Cilantro Lime Shrimp – While this recipe might sound complicated, it actually comes together really easily! The green chili avocado sauce can also be used on other Whole30 recipes throughout the month.
15. Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin – this recipe features a scrumptious Whole30 compliant teriyaki sauce that you’ll want to make over and over again!
16. Lemon Herb Salmon – this easy oven roasted salmon recipe is great with a fresh spinach salad or roasted veggies for a Whole30 dinner!
17. Italian Flank Steak with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes – this Whole30 recipe can be made in the oven or sous vide. It’s impressive how easy, healthy and delicious this dish is!
18. Pistachio Basil Crusted Tilapia – looking to branch out from salmon and try another fish on the Whole30 diet? This tilapia recipe is perfect!
19. Caribbean Mango Avocado Ahi Lettuce Wraps – this easy Whole30 seafood recipe is fresh, light and tropical, you’re going to love it!
20. Rosemary Steak Skewers – meat and potatoes are combined in this easy Whole30 recipe for steak skewers!
22. Sesame Scallion Burgers – in just 25 minutes, these flavorful Whole30 Hamburgers come together for an awesome dinner!
23. Avocado Scallop Ceviche – this light and flavorful Mexican dish can be served on it’s own or in lettuce wraps for a delicious meal. It can also be served on sliced jicama for a Whole30 appetizer!
Whole30 Recipes with Bacon
25. Bacon Pistachio Crusted Scallops – this 20 minute recipe is impressive enough for a dinner party, but easy enough for a weeknight Whole30 meal!
26. Garlic Herb Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast – this recipe is always a hit around Thanksgiving, but you can make it anytime of the year. It’s so easy and delicious, you’d be crazy not to! Places like Costco and Walmart are great for finding boneless turkey breasts in the freezer section, year-round.
27. Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops – this recipe is great for making dinner for one or two. If you’re making this whole30 recipe for one, just make one bacon wrapped pork chop, for two, make two pork chops. It’s easy and delicious when served with Cast Iron Skillet Rustic Potatoes (just sub olive oil for the butter)!
28. Sweet Potato Skins with Sage Pesto & Bacon – this delicious Whole30 appetizer or side dish is made with the most delicious paleo & Whole30 Sage Pesto!
Whole 30 Recipes for Vegetarians
29. Chai Spiced Butternut Squash Soup – this easy vegan roasted butternut squash soup is made in under 45 minutes!
30. Butternut Squash Spinach Kale Salad – omit the quinoa to make this scrumptious vegan salad Whole30 compliant!
Now that you’re armed with 30 delicious & easy Whole30 recipes, let’s make a Whole30 shopping list!
Below you’ll find 30 protein, produce and pantry items that are Whole30 compliant and used to make the easy Whole30 recipes featured within this post. Click on the links to learn more about the products and print the entire Whole30 shopping list via the image below!
Whole30 Shopping List
- Grass Fed Beef – I get my grass-fed beef each month from Butcher Box, a monthly subscription service that I use and love!
- Organic Chicken – my go-to is ButcherBox again for organic chicken.
- Uncured Sugar Free Bacon – I also add the Whole30 approved bacon from ButcherBox to my monthly delivery!
- Coconut Aminos – great substitute for soy sauce while on the Whole30 diet. Perfect for making Whole30 teriyaki sauce and Instant Pot Thai Beef.
- Almond Flour – the perfect Whole30 substitute for traditional flour.
- Tapioca Flour/Starch – a great substitute for cornstarch on the Whole30 diet.
- Tabasco Buffalo Sauce – knowing that I could have buffalo sauce on the Whole30 diet is pretty much what convinced me to join the club! 😉
- Cholula Hot Sauce – having a Whole30 compliant hot sauce on hand will help you spice up your favorite Mexican Whole30 recipes.
- Tabasco Hot Sauce – another Whole30 compliant sauce, that’s perfect on Whole30 Cajun Grilled Chicken!
- Chipotle Powder – chipotle is one of my favorite flavors, but unfortunately chipotle peppers in adobo are not Whole30 compliant, but ground chipotle powder is, yay!
- Balsamic Vinegar – a great way to sweeten up recipes, while still keeping them Whole30 compliant. I use it to glaze salmon and make sauces on the Whole30 diet!
- Apple Cider Vinegar – a pantry staple used to make sauces on the Whole30 diet.
- Rice Vinegar – great for making Whole30 Asian Recipes, including my delicious recipe for Whole30 teriyaki sauce! Just make sure there’s not sneaky sugar added.
- Olive Oil – since butter is off the table on the Whole30 diet, use olive oil to saute and roast veggies.
- Coconut Oil – another great healthy fat to use in place of butter on the Whole30 diet.
- Sesame Oil – another tasty oil to have on hand when making Whole30 Asian recipes.
- Spices: Oregano, Thyme, Chili Powder, Cumin, Paprika, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cayenne Pepper, Allspice, Ground Cloves, Sage, Red Pepper Flakes – all of these yummy spices will help kick up the flavor of these easy Whole30 recipes! Be sure to stock your spice cabinet before starting the Whole30 diet.
- Canned Diced Tomatoes: plain & with diced green chilies – perfect for adding to taco salads, chilis and sauces on the Whole30 diet.
- Imagine Organic Chicken Broth – not all chicken broth is Whole30 compliant, actually a lot are not, so be sure to read the labels or just purchase the Imagine Organic chicken broth, linked above, which is Whole30 compliant!
- Thai Red Curry Paste – just like chicken broth, not all curry paste is Whole30 compliant, so make sure you grab the one at the link above or check the label when picking it up at the store.
- Apple Juice – no sugar added, 100% apple juice is a great sweetener for sauces on the Whole30 diet.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes – great for adding to Italian recipes and salads on the Whole30 diet!
- Dijon Mustard – add it to Whole30 marinades and sauces.
- Stone Ground Mustard – another pantry item great for making Whole30 sauces, salad dressings and marinades!
- Canned Diced Green Chilies – perfect for tossing in Whole30 tacos and chilis!
- Litehouse Italian Herb Blend – an easy addition to your favorite Whole30 Italian recipes!
- Pistachios – use this delicious nut to crust fish, chicken or scallops, add to a salad or make into Whole30 pesto!
- Primal Palate Steak Seasoning – perfect for kicking up your steaks while on the Whole30 diet!
- New Barn Organic Almondmilk – a delicious milk alternative while on the Whole30 diet!
- All the fresh veggies, herbs and fruits! Grab everything in your grocery stores produce section or fill up your Amazon Fresh cart with everything but corn, peas and lima beans, other than that, all the other fruits and veggies are allowed on the Whole30 diet!
Right click on the image below to print this Whole30 shopping list or pin it to Pinterest to save for later!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.